are you

• Total voters

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Very aggressive, I take charge.

Sorry Dolfette that deserved a longer answer. I like to have a good time sexually, I know if I take charge that's exactly what I'm going to get, I've never been shy about asking for exactly what I want and every guy I've had loved that I was so upfront about my needs - I see ladies complaining about selfish guys but in my experience men are really eager to please, so knowing that they're giving me exactly what I want really gets them off. I have friends who complain about their blokes putting on a pretty poor performance in the sack yet they won't even take five minutes to explain what and how they like it.

There are alway two people in bed (if not more) if you're having a crappy time it isn't one of you that's bad, its both of you together and you each have to put your tuppence worth in to make it work. I make sure it works because I tell him what I want, read his bodily responses, but also use what I know of him as a person to judge what he might be craving for but feels a little freaked out in asking, and ask him what he wants.

Last edited:

need2bsexy2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Am I allowed to say: gently agressive? Yes, I will press the issue of having sex, but not in your face agressive. Yes, I will turn the conversation to sex and, if you react positively, I will press on. If you don't take the bait I will move to a different subject.

I have had many enjoyable conversations with women who took some of the bait but not all of the bait. If you start taking the bait of conversation I will introduce some sort of physical contact (a touch, a bump, a hand on the shoulder and if you respond to those maybe a little shoulder massage or holding of your hand).

It is all about the process of luring you in, just like fishing with a ROD and a FLY (to make a pun).

Last edited:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Am I allowed to say: gently agressive? Yes, I will press the issue of having sex, but not in your face agressive. Yes, I will turn the conversation to sex and, if you react positively, I will press on. If you don't take the bait I will move to a different subject.

I have had many enjoyable conversations with women who took some of the bait but not all of the bait. If you start taking the bait of conversation I will introduce some sort of physical contact (a touch, a bump, a hand on the shoulder and if you respond to those maybe a little shoulder massage or holding of your hand).

It is all about the process of luring you in, just like fishing with a rod and a fly (to make a pun).
good description!

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm usually aggressive / dominant. But if there's something on TV I want to watch then I don't mind being passive and letting her on top.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am definitely both. I bet even Cap can't say which I am. What's really fun is when we're both aggressive! What's really not is when we're both passive. Boring!

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sexually aggressive as I really get into sex and put a lot into it. That doesn't mean that I'm selfish in bed. I love pleasuring my partners as much as recieving pleasure. My favorite lovers over the years were sexually aggressive as well--when both partners want to go at it 100% you always wind up with a smile on your face afterwards, even if, occaisionally, a bit exhausted, sore, and raw.

LGX

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I can't really say, considering I'm a virgin. But I think I'm passive. I don't really have a lot of confidence in my sexual self because I always feel non mascualine. If I had the confidence like my dad....

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I have a Goldilocks-type approach to it – not too hot (aggressive) or too cold (passive), but just right (assertive). So I voted "somewhere in between".

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
The poll didn't specify the context. Are we just talking about sex or about relationships as a whole? Perhaps the courtship process? Flirting? A person can be sexually _____ outside of the bedroom. For example: dancin up on a stranger vs. being a wallflower. Licking your lips from across the room vs. casual eye contact.

Last edited:

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
The thread title is "sexually..." so I take dolfette's meaning to be are you passive, aggressive, both or in between sexually-speaking.