Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I do all of the above, and repeatedly until I'm convinced my urethra is empty. And I don't give any thought to etiquette, I free ball and don't want a wet spot on my pant leg.

One time I was doing the above and a guy two urinals down said "My dad always told us if we shook it more than three times we were playing with ourselves." To which I replied "And your point is?"

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
One part of the equation is how much foreskin you have. Those with a lot often use the milking gesture.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I usually grab my bag and pull out the whole package. When I'm done pissing, I milk that little space behind the scrotum.

If you don't have a fly in your underwear, this move is de rigueur. Otherwise the waistband of your underwear traps the last few drops in your hose, which end up wetting your underclothing as soon as you tuck it away.

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
It depends a lot on what to do with the foreskin before pissing. As a teenager I divided men into four categories:

1. those who just pissed through their foreskin; they usually milked the last drops out.
2. those who pulled back the foreskin just enough to avoid pissing through it; from there on it was shake or milk;
3. those who pulled the foreskin all the way back; generally shakers
4. those who had short (or no) foreskins, and were generally shakers too.

The first category was probably in the majority. I wonder if the degree of pulling the foreskin back is individual or social.

briefs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I usually just wait a while, then put it back in my briefs and let the undershorts soak it up but don't dampen the jeans. Pissing with a PA takes practice, anyways.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
two shakes. shake it three times, you're just playin with yourself. i haven't read the topic as of this second, but who would stroke their cock for get the piss out of it totally? squeezing i can kinda see...but stroking?

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What do they claim? If you stroke it more than 3 times, you're playing with it?

Not so, for some people it takes more than that, just to get all the urine dribbles out. It takes what it takes. But a urine-removing stroke, is likely visibly different than playing with it, and it shouldn't take too long either.

I think I have to stroke it a few times, to squeeze all the urine out. So detestable to get those embarassing wet spots in one's pants.