Shalom

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[FONT=&quot] A female CNN journalist heard about a very old Jewish man who had been going to the Western Wall to pray, twice a day, every day, for a long, long time.

So she went to check it out. She went to the Western Wall and there he was, walking slowly up to the holy site.

She watched him pray and after about 45 minutes, when he turned to leave, using a cane and moving very slowly, she approached him for an interview.

'Pardon me, sir, I'm Rebecca Smith from CNN. What's your name?

'Morris Fishbein,' he replied.

'Sir, how long have you been coming to the Western Wall and praying?'*

'For about 60 years.'

'60 years! That's amazing! What do you pray for?'

'I pray for peace between the Christians, Jews and the Muslims.' I pray for all the wars and all the hatred to stop. I pray for all our children to grow up safely as responsible adults, and to love their fellow man.'

'How do you feel after doing this for 60 years?'

'Like I'm talking to a fuckin' wall.

Shalom[/FONT]

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So an old Jewish man is walking thru the bazaar and he buys an antique looking oil lamp.
Well, like anybody would, he rubs it and whattayaknow a genii pops out and thanks him for releasing him from the lamp... He offers to grant one wish...

The old Jew thinks about it... '"One wish....eh" and he reaches into his back pocket and pulls out an old, careworn map..
He painstakingly unfolds it and, showing it to the genii, he says, " you see this area? this whole area here is called the middle east and its the home to three of the world's great religions... however, each religion feels they are the only true faith and as a result there has been nothing but strife and hatred and war over this land for thousands of years... If I could have one wish... I would wish that this entire area should finally come together and know peace."

The Genii rolled his eyes and replied, "OY!, Do you have any idea what you are asking of me? You're talking about changing the hearts and minds of Millions of people covering a vast geographical area... fundamentally altering their very natures and traditions that stretch back thru hundreds of generations, changing history books and erasing memories.... fer christ's sake I'm just a genii!.. isn't there something a little less impossible you could wish for?"

The Old Jew nodded his head, and folding up the map, he muttered, " I understand, its a little much to ask... I just thought it was worth a try...." and he gently, reverently tucked his old map back into his pocket, thinking....
"Well," said the the old man, " if I have to come up with something else... there IS one thing I have ALWAYS wanted and was pretty sure I would never live to see... so here is my wish... I wish that, JUST ONCE, before I die... that my wife.... she should give me a nice little blowjob."
And with that the old Jew looked up at the genni with a sparkle in his eye.

The genii considered the request and, putting out his hand, said, " umm... can I take another look at that map...?"

Last edited: