Shane hall

This just seemed so forced…

That's why the commenter a few back saying "Shane has always wanted this" cracked me up.

If these two could do anything else for a living that would earn them what they make doing this stuff that grosses them out, they would.
 
I don't see Shane on CB anymore. I followed him off and on until he dyed his hair white and changed his name to some anime nonsense. I lost interest after that.
 
All those yrs watching these 2 on chaturbate I knew Shane wanted to do that for soo long ;)

I never got the impression he was into guys at all lol. Feels like pure gay4pay after he started getting older and losing income stream, especially after onlyfans mainstreamed what he was doing on chaturbate and made his novelty less... novel, heh
 
both are definitely gay4pay, not that that really matters to me or a lot of others. the thought of mostly str8 guys fucking each other for cash is pretty hot actually. but, i think johnny is less 'into' it as compared to shane. both would rather plow chicks, which is fine. actors get paid for acting. i think it will be reallllly rare day when johnny gets fucked - like properly fucked - as compared to shane. and i'm sure both partake of certain... stimulants/intoxicants to get them in the 'mood'. (might be the reason jonny's cock is so unresponsive at times). but i like shane's cock better regardless.
 
both are definitely gay4pay, not that that really matters to me or a lot of others. the thought of mostly str8 guys fucking each other for cash is pretty hot actually. but, i think johnny is less 'into' it as compared to shane. both would rather plow chicks, which is fine. actors get paid for acting. i think it will be reallllly rare day when johnny gets fucked - like properly fucked - as compared to shane. and i'm sure both partake of certain... stimulants/intoxicants to get them in the 'mood'. (might be the reason jonny's cock is so unresponsive at times). but i like shane's cock better regardless.
i always guessed the opposite. I think johnny is mostly straight but still has a crush on shane lol.

shane seems more interested in canines than johnny tho lol
 
i always guessed the opposite. I think johnny is mostly straight but still has a crush on shane lol.

shane seems more interested in canines than johnny tho lol
Shane is into it.... right from the get go, when he first started on CB, Shane said he was BI... also on twitter there has been lots of posts etc of Shane frequenting gay night clubs in Los Angeles..
 
Shane is into it.... right from the get go, when he first started on CB, Shane said he was BI... also on twitter there has been lots of posts etc of Shane frequenting gay night clubs in Los Angeles..
its all BS imo. but he knows his audience is gay men so he goes where the $daddies go. hes much smarter about all this than the OF newbs who didnt spend years j/o on chaturbate
 
That's why the commenter a few back saying "Shane has always wanted this" cracked me up.

If these two could do anything else for a living that would earn them what they make doing this stuff that grosses them out, they would.

I've watched these guys for years, and my strong impression is that they are both primarily straight. It's pretty obvious when you watch them with girls vs guys, that they are genuinely passionate when having sex with girls, and with guys not so much. Shane is pretty open with his viewers, especially when he's had a few, and has said straight out on some of his streams that he doesn't really like most gay sex acts. He even broke character during one of his videos with Tyler, and said right in the video something like "ewww. sorry, I really don't like cum".

THAT SAID, I think Shane and Johnny have a real emotional connection, and it blurs the lines for them. I feel that they are genuinely passionately into it when they make out. Less so when doing other things, but I really don't think they are "grossed out" and covering it up with their superb acting skills. I think the cash is just an incentive for them to push themselves to explore their bromance sexually.
 
I've watched these guys for years, and my strong impression is that they are both primarily straight. It's pretty obvious when you watch them with girls vs guys, that they are genuinely passionate when having sex with girls, and with guys not so much. Shane is pretty open with his viewers, especially when he's had a few, and has said straight out on some of his streams that he doesn't really like most gay sex acts. He even broke character during one of his videos with Tyler, and said right in the video something like "ewww. sorry, I really don't like cum".

THAT SAID, I think Shane and Johnny have a real emotional connection, and it blurs the lines for them. I feel that they are genuinely passionately into it when they make out. Less so when doing other things, but I really don't think they are "grossed out" and covering it up with their superb acting skills. I think the cash is just an incentive for them to push themselves to explore their bromance sexually.
Didnt johnny gag when Shane came in his mouth?
 
both are definitely gay4pay, not that that really matters to me or a lot of others. the thought of mostly str8 guys fucking each other for cash is pretty hot actually. but, i think johnny is less 'into' it as compared to shane. both would rather plow chicks, which is fine. actors get paid for acting. i think it will be reallllly rare day when johnny gets fucked - like properly fucked - as compared to shane. and i'm sure both partake of certain... stimulants/intoxicants to get them in the 'mood'. (might be the reason jonny's cock is so unresponsive at times). but i like shane's cock better regardless.
Gay 4 pay still doesn’t make your dick hard there bi
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pecapiba
y’all can dress it up however you want but…he’s stated many times he’s pansexual. For years now. There are several gay for pay creators who admit they are gay for pay and no one cares. But Shane is attracted to all genders lol. Saying it’s just gay for pay, even when he identifies as someone who likes guys too, is kind of biphobic tbh
 
  • Like
Reactions: FeeFoo and Dokteki
y’all can dress it up however you want but…he’s stated many times he’s pansexual. For years now. There are several gay for pay creators who admit they are gay for pay and no one cares. But Shane is attracted to all genders lol. Saying it’s just gay for pay, even when he identifies as someone who likes guys too, is kind of biphobic tbh
this is absurd. people only discuss this about him because he appears to hate gay sex. this stands out because hes been manipulating gay men for years with different variations of cosplay