Shane hall

I don't think so...Last time I subbed to his OF it wasn't him. It was some management company that could barely understand English and sold people PPV videos that were actually on his wall. I don't think Shane is actively contributing to his OF in any meaningful way. I was subbed for 2 months without any NEW content, just recycled old stuff.
 
I don't think so...Last time I subbed to his OF it wasn't him. It was some management company that could barely understand English and sold people PPV videos that were actually on his wall. I don't think Shane is actively contributing to his OF in any meaningful way. I was subbed for 2 months without any NEW content, just recycled old stuff.
I feel like at some point I also remember him saying he was done
 
I feel like at some point I also remember him saying he was done
CB was his main source of income and attention getting for advertising for the OF. When he was banned from there I assume he lost his interest and purpose.
 
CB was his main source of income and attention getting for advertising for the OF. When he was banned from there I assume he lost his interest and purpose.
I just feel like I remember doing o.f. and x feels a minute then him saying he was focusing on his other career
 
He had sex with Johnny off cam?
He talked about it a few times, and it made Johnny mad and lead to a pause in their friendship. I think the context was Johnny wanted to see if he could even do it before he tried it on cam.
 
He talked about it a few times, and it made Johnny mad and lead to a pause in their friendship. I think the context was Johnny wanted to see if he could even do it before he tried it on cam.
Perhaps that's why he rammed into him without hesitation in the video they posted.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Shark16
Just subscribed his OF only pics no vids I think all PPV
He has been inactive everywhere for a long time. That should have been a clue to his OF content.

there used to be a ton of videos. An agency probably runs it and took them all down to sell as PPV instead
 
  • Like
Reactions: Photon365
He has been inactive everywhere for a long time. That should have been a clue to his OF content.

there used to be a ton of videos. An agency probably runs it and took them all down to sell as PPV instead

I resubbed to his OF about a week ago, and at the time there were videos and full frontal nudes. Looks like they pulled down both all of the videos AND all of the nude pics. I guess you are right, he's decided to go the route of going non-nude unless you buy PPVs. This is VERY surprising as Shane was always one of the most open performers who was rarely heavy handed when it came to restricting content.

I have always been a big fan, and it's really sad to see Shane go this route. He was always a class act, so when he "retired" a couple years back and immediately turned his OF over to an agency that uses cringe "bots" pretending to be a lame version of him, it was a disappointing surprise. For as while, he was at least posting decent content at a very reasonable price, but that slowly went downhill as the vast majority became clothed pics, more and more old and repeat pics showed up, DRM was turned on, and PPV entered the picture.

In this latest move this week, moving all nude content moving behind a paywall where subscribers are constantly harassed by bots to make purchase, he's joined the ranks of the generic soulless performers that present themselves more like porn vending machines than engaging personalities. After years of regularly subbing to him, this is unfortunately the end of the road for me.

I really wish he had just shut things down and preserved an awesome legacy rather than sell it all out. But money is money, and he gave us some great times, so I wish him the best.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Photon365
I resubbed to his OF about a week ago, and at the time there were videos and full frontal nudes. Looks like they pulled down both all of the videos AND all of the nude pics. I guess you are right, he's decided to go the route of going non-nude unless you buy PPVs. This is VERY surprising as Shane was always one of the most open performers who was rarely heavy handed when it came to restricting content.

I have always been a big fan, and it's really sad to see Shane go this route. He was always a class act, so when he "retired" a couple years back and immediately turned his OF over to an agency that uses cringe "bots" pretending to be a lame version of him, it was a disappointing surprise. For as while, he was at least posting decent content at a very reasonable price, but that slowly went downhill as the vast majority became clothed pics, more and more old and repeat pics showed up, DRM was turned on, and PPV entered the picture.

In this latest move this week, moving all nude content moving behind a paywall where subscribers are constantly harassed by bots to make purchase, he's joined the ranks of the generic soulless performers that present themselves more like porn vending machines than engaging personalities. After years of regularly subbing to him, this is unfortunately the end of the road for me.

I really wish he had just shut things down and preserved an awesome legacy rather than sell it all out. But money is money, and he gave us some great times, so I wish him the best.
Everything for Shane went down hill after chaturbate booted him honestly. I really enjoy Shane too
 
I resubbed to his OF about a week ago, and at the time there were videos and full frontal nudes. Looks like they pulled down both all of the videos AND all of the nude pics. I guess you are right, he's decided to go the route of going non-nude unless you buy PPVs. This is VERY surprising as Shane was always one of the most open performers who was rarely heavy handed when it came to restricting content.

I have always been a big fan, and it's really sad to see Shane go this route. He was always a class act, so when he "retired" a couple years back and immediately turned his OF over to an agency that uses cringe "bots" pretending to be a lame version of him, it was a disappointing surprise. For as while, he was at least posting decent content at a very reasonable price, but that slowly went downhill as the vast majority became clothed pics, more and more old and repeat pics showed up, DRM was turned on, and PPV entered the picture.

In this latest move this week, moving all nude content moving behind a paywall where subscribers are constantly harassed by bots to make purchase, he's joined the ranks of the generic soulless performers that present themselves more like porn vending machines than engaging personalities. After years of regularly subbing to him, this is unfortunately the end of the road for me.

I really wish he had just shut things down and preserved an awesome legacy rather than sell it all out. But money is money, and he gave us some great times, so I wish him the best.
Sounds like the actions of a management agency trying to squeeze the last $$ it can out of an OF where there will be no new content
 
  • Like
Reactions: Photon365
Everything for Shane went down hill after chaturbate booted him honestly. I really enjoy Shane too

Hard to believe it's been almost 5 years...

Sounds like the actions of a management agency trying to squeeze the last $$ it can out of an OF where there will be no new content

I agree, very similar to what happens when private equity comes in and buys out a respected brand, then uses their name to sell the shittiest product at the highest price they can, until the brand reputation collapses, at which point they liquidate -- Shane has gone the way of Wendys.