Sharing bf/gf

bravestarr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I see some people talking about fantasies and I think it is amazing what some people can handle. Like how guys WANT to see there girl get man handled by another man or BEST FRIEND or vice versa! I dont know about some of you guys but watching my guy fucking somebody else but me would make me break down. I really couldnt handle it.

Any input from guys or girls?

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
For many of those folks it will remain nothing more than an unfulfilled fantasy.
In your case it seems like you have some insecurities around the issues of sharing?
I'm asking of course!
I don't know you but the way you spoke leads me to this conclusion.
If that is so I suppose it should never be anything more than a fantasy for you.
Of course many people think it won't have any consequences but I doubt that sincerely
unless you have set ground rules and discussed it at length.
Of course it makes a difference if you play together also sometimes.
Personally I don't mind if my husband who is bisexual
wants to indulge in someone else. My rules are only these wear a condom and do not get emotionally involved with that man/woman unless you ask me first!
If he says it isn't a problem for him to do so, I expect that it won't be a problem for us as a couple.
I have even set him up with a man whom I admire greatly
for his fabulous DT skills.:blowjob: :naughty:
I expect that to go off without a hitch!
YES!
C.B.:saevil:

Last edited:

bravestarr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well ... for me
I share T-shirts, pens, biscuits...

I don't share men.
If he tried to share me, he'd be past in an eye blink.

I don't think that a majority of couples are strong enough to let another person into the relationship even on a basic sexual level. It takes a very, very special couple to pull that off.

Of course I also think that people shoehorn themselves into a view of how relationships should be rather then what feels right for them or to avoid the harsh judgement from others.

D

deleted356736

I have read this fantasy many times, and I suspect that it's tied up with male penis size fantasy. I suspect that these men equate penis size with extra-special sex for women, and they want the love of their lives to experience this extra special sex with someone who has a large penis.

I don't have anything like these feelings, possibly because I would be the large-penis man in such a fantasy in any case. More likely I know that women put the man before his endowment, and if size makes any difference at all it's because the man they truly love may happen to have a bigger cock. That is, above-average size is a pleasant bonus when it happens.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
well ... for me
I share T-shirts, pens, biscuits...

I don't share men.
If he tried to share me, he'd be past in an eye blink.

I don't think that a majority of couples are strong enough to let another person into the relationship even on a basic sexual level. It takes a very, very special couple to pull that off.

Of course I also think that people shoehorn themselves into a view of how relationships should be rather then what feels right for them or to avoid the harsh judgement from others.

I totally agree with you it does take a very special couple
to do that successfully not that we are one of those!:tongue:
We shall soon see though. :naughty:
Unfortunately people are too concerned with what
others are going to think about them which imo
is crazy because they are not involved in your relationship.
So really what does their opinion matter in the long run?
C.B.:saevil:

Last edited:

Joseph

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I dont know about some of you guys but watching my guy fucking somebody else but me would make me break down. I really couldnt handle it.

Bravestarr, I really see your point here. I was thinking the same way, until I met some people on this forum, which do such things and I realized that's it's not as bad as I thought... They explained to me that not all of those people are limitlessly giving away their partners. Some actually have "rules". And even if I'm still not sure I'd share my girl with someone... with these rules, I can at least imagine doing it.
1) ALL have to be present during it. Having sex behind the partner's back is no....
2) The person with whom the partner is shared is not hooked up via photo gallery of LPSG... it's not "look for a hottie to do it with". It must be a friend. A good one... Only a select few can receive this "honor"
3) The friend whom I'd share my partner with knows my partner too. So yeah, we all know each other well and me and my partner both talk with over .... so that we both agree we want this and THEN we invite that firned of ours into bed.

I really wouldn't share my woman with a random guy she saw on LPSG with a huge cock, that's a big No-No, but with a good friend... maybe...

bravestarr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with u all the way ..... but thats how our culture molded us ... "what others are going to think ..." still my final say ........ NO im the greedy type GF lol

bravestarr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bravestarr, I really see your point here. I was thinking the same way, until I met some people on this forum, which do such things and I realized that's it's not as bad as I thought... They explained to me that not all of those people are limitlessly giving away their partners. Some actually have "rules". And even if I'm still not sure I'd share my girl with someone... with these rules, I can at least imagine doing it.
1) ALL have to be present during it. Having sex behind the partner's back is no....
2) The person with whom the partner is shared is not hooked up via photo gallery of LPSG... it's not "look for a hottie to do it with". It must be a friend. A good one... Only a select few can receive this "honor"
3) The friend whom I'd share my partner with knows my partner too. So yeah, we all know each other well and me and my partner both talk with over .... so that we both agree we want this and THEN we invite that firned of ours into bed.

I really wouldn't share my woman with a random guy she saw on LPSG with a huge cock, that's a big No-No, but with a good friend... maybe...

Well ............ Idea is Hot .... but Im still The Greedy Brave Starr :smile:

rocketred

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have no problem with this and have often involved others in sex with male and female partners; mixing it up howevere we felt.

But I've ALWAYS eventually had fallout from any girlfriends who we involve other guys or girls with. They say it's horny beforehand and can do it again and again (and really love the sex) but ultimately they throw a shitfit about how it means I don't love them and how it makes them feel dirty.

I think it's basic Christian guilt.

zombyalive

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my gf back in highschool liked a good friend of mine, she admitted this to me after 2 years together. popular rumor that he was 9 inches (i didn't believe it at the time, was posative it was an exageration). she was a tiny girl with an amazing ass and he was black, making the image of them together all more exotic (and after the fact, a painful memory). i was interested, but very self conscious. and honestly, i thought i really lover her, didn't want to lose her that way. but i knew enough that saying NO would only increase her interest. she was growing more fond of the size aspect of our sex anyway. so we agreed to have some drinks to loosen up and try something. he was much larger and thicker than me, and had already slept with more girls than i had ever even shown interest in. his experience was obvious. i felt pretty shitty seeing him doing things to my girl that we only thought about, but seeing her in such comprmsng positions, her excitment and pleasure, and even the pain she expressed became a huge turn on. me and her broke up soon after, they had sex a few more times from what i heard. me and him stopped talking, we all grew apart. she had dated a string of well endowed men since.

dotadone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This is one of those things that is all good in theory, but not quite the same in real time. I've been with a few couples and most were secure but 2 broke up, 1 couple still calls me but not as often, with my girl we've had a break and she met a guy with a bigger dick than mine, said it was the best in a long time, My ego was hurt for a while but we are still together and I'm over it. But i don't think i am secure enough to share her. i 've given up dating(cheating) other people also. we talk about mixing it up and it is exciting and horny but laced with waves of nausea

D_William Henry Hairyson

Experimental Member
Media
yeah, im with you bravestarr...i could never watch my girlfriend having sex, or even kissing someone else...it would end our relationship...especially if im with someone i love, if im dating a girl i dont care at all...then we might talk about that, maybe...lol

silentview

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
call me selfish but I'm very much a one woman to one man kinda guy.
I'd absolutely lose it if someone else were involved in my relationship.