shaving legs

ethos123

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It seems to me that there are many guys - all ages - that are shaving their legs. I see this at the gym and I see it at the beach. Is this something new, a fad, or an extention of manscaping? Anyone know?

Otep

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I don't shave my legs bare but I do trim them because I feel like my leg hair is ridiculously long. Coupled with the fact that my upper body is pretty much hairless or has light/fine hair and I think it looks weird. Trimming evens things out. I also think it looks better.

Nemacyst

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I trim my arm pit hair, but not completely shave. As for my legs, I keep them all natural. Something else that is fairly new that I am noticing is the shaving of forearms!

Media
I shave everything from my nose to my toes. It's much more comfortable for me, and easy to exfoliate the skin that way. I've noticed several guys that have started shaving everything under their underwear, but I think some are still a little self-conscious about shaving their legs. I think it's HOT to see a ripped vascular guy with NO body hair... Though neatly trimmed looks hot too.

B_Mauvamor

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There's something seriously wrong with men shaving their legs. Even if they're muscular or body builders. A guy needs to look like a guy, not like a woman or a child. Or even worst, a freakin' pre-op trans.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I haven't noticed this phenomenon at all (not including the competitive swimmers and water polo players who train at my gym). To be perfectly honest, it seems like a bit too much maintenance for me. Actually, more than a bit - but I don't want to come across like I'm hating on people who like to shave their legs.

ethos123

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting......not unlike many things that people do - some like and some do not. I kind of got my answer - to each his own and whatever you are comfortable with. I agree with the maintenance comment - it's enough to shave my face at times, but I am thinking about it. I'm a nudist and shave the jewels and that won't change. However that smooth area goes right into really hairy legs and looks weird(?). I believe I'll try a trim first. Thanks for the comments - all good.