Shaving off pubes?

Hairless from the eyebrows down. I pretty much only do it for bodybuilding purposes. Luckily I'm not so hairy so it doesn't take too much of my time. Most girls I've been w/ seem to like it tho....
 
Total smooth muscle is hot..... or smooth except bush left in tack. but hairy legs and body with shaved crotch is creepy.

but love to lick a muscle guy all over including his buzzed or shaved head. All that tingle of smooth shiney skin...... yum.
 
Pubic hair is there for a reason.

If you don't know what that reason is, go ahead and shave it off.

I'm not sure why any grown man would want to look like a 9 year old boy, however.
 
Pubic hair is there for a reason.

If you don't know what that reason is, go ahead and shave it off.

I'm not sure why any grown man would want to look like a 9 year old boy, however.

Because everyone else looks like a 9 year old boy, so they have to look like 9 year old boys too and also because that is what they see in porno movies; male porn actors with shaved dicks. Shaved or hairy, it is nothing but a fashion trend. People will do whatever is trendy at any given time.
 
I spent some bed-time with a guy who shaved his nuts. When I asked him why he did, he said that it made them much more sensitive and that he liked the extra degree of sensitivity. Having them touched, licked, etc. was a certain degree better...or so he maintained.

However, when he said to me, referring to my chest hair: "Now we just gotta get you to shave this; it's like sleeping with my father" I quietly disagreed. We parted ways not long after.

Story aside, I have thought several times of shaving my pubes...especially my nuts. I'm curious if he was right. Anyone out there want to second his opinion?

And, here's a really naive question: HOW do I shave my nuts? I'm a little nervous about the prospect of having a razor on that soft skin...
 
i shaved my pubes,shaft and balls.and there are times i just shaved my shaft and balls but i trimmed my pubes...but i did try shaving it whole..


and yea,when you always shave it,it grows fast..
 
My Girlfriend asked me to shave all my pubes for her birthday (something different she said). So I did and how about a present TO: Me, From: Her on her birthday!!!! Is was the best sex ever and I will never let them annoying little bitches grow back!!!! You feel everything to the fullest and it makes you look bigger too.