Shayne topp

I have a strange feeling they either forgot about it or trying to make it seem like they "forgot". The fact that Shayne isn't honoring his end of the "hey i'll wear a sport team jersey I don't like" deal is kind of weird. You would think they would have filmed that video almost immediately after.
 
I have a strange feeling they either forgot about it or trying to make it seem like they "forgot". The fact that Shayne isn't honoring his end of the "hey i'll wear a sport team jersey I don't like" deal is kind of weird. You would think they would have filmed that video almost immediately after.
But he was going to wear the speedo if he won or if he lose? Also i think on a live stream they mention it would be hard to censor a speedo, he said something like "i would rather be on My underwear on this channel than on a speedo" which would be great still
 
  • Like
Reactions: longlegspiderhead
But he was going to wear the speedo if he won or if he lose? Also i think on a live stream they mention it would be hard to censor a speedo, he said something like "i would rather be on My underwear on this channel than on a speedo" which would be great still
It was a tier thing that people surpassed by buying like 1500 tickets during the stream.
 
Oh rigth yes, but still the censoring the speedo would be hard, lets get him to be on his boxers, those look great still
Obviously I'd love either, the less the merrier, but I feel at this point it's probably a lost cause and the opportunity has passed us by unfortunately.

I guess we'll always have the gold booty shorts dance break gag at the Rhett & Link funeral
 
Obviously I'd love either, the less the merrier, but I feel at this point it's probably a lost cause and the opportunity has passed us by unfortunately.

I guess we'll always have the gold booty shorts dance break gag at the Rhett & Link funeral
I feel like someday we Will have full naked butt of Shayne