I miss his chest hairIm dead lol.....
It’ll come backI miss his chest hair![]()
Anyone else not understand this joke? I feel most of Shayne long running jokes I just don't understand and its only "Funny" because Shayne is doing it.It's a shame there isn't a closer shot.
its just him starring at a wall, it's not supposed to make sense, that's Shayne's humor. It's just weird.Anyone else not understand this joke? I feel most of Shayne long running jokes I just don't understand and its only "Funny" because Shayne is doing it.
There is also a meme someone made where he was looking at himself looking at a blank wall. It amused him so he is now doing this partly to see if the new photos staring at a blank wall gets added to the chain.its just him starring at a wall, it's not supposed to make sense, that's Shayne's humor. It's just weird.
It's just Shayne being Shayne. He's my lil dumbassThere is also a meme someone made where he was looking at himself looking at a blank wall. It amused him so he is now doing this partly to see if the new photos staring at a blank wall gets added to the chain.
Those pretty pink nipples are EVERYTHING!damn I want to pound that ass
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.