Short, but girthy!

ShortButGirthy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Hong Kong (Central and Western, Hong Kong)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi folks, just wanted to introduce myself. 6.75 x 7 (pics in profile) here, nowhere near as big as some of you but I'm pretty proud of it! It hasn't been the easiest ride, so I hope I can pass some of the wisdom I've gained down to other guys who need it.

Reactions: marknyc
D

deleted716371

Welcome!
Nice girthy cock! What are your experience when it comes to girth and women?

ShortButGirthy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome!
Nice girthy cock! What are your experience when it comes to girth and women?

Thanks! It's been an up-and down ride. I've lost a couple of girlfriends because of it (no matter what we did, wouldn't fit), but most of the time it's not too bad - just requires alot of time and patience.

Reactions: marknyc
D

deleted716371

Thanks! It's been an up-and down ride. I've lost a couple of girlfriends because of it (no matter what we did, wouldn't fit), but most of the time it's not too bad - just requires alot of time and patience.

I guess that if they are not scared up by the size and get tense, most will be able to take a girthy cock if they are given time to get moist and open from excitement. Some extra lube can help too. :smile:

ShortButGirthy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
18 cm girth is a fucking lot!!! and you're not short at 6.75 ..your length is just dwarfed by your unusual girth! I'd have a lot of question to asj you 'bout the brand of condom you use , if they fit in all girl's pussies and about your width( not girth) when fully hard... you look not fuly hard in the pics so I think your 100% hard measurements could be even bigger... lucky you!

ShortButGirthy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
18 cm girth is a fucking lot!!! and you're not short at 6.75 ..your length is just dwarfed by your unusual girth! I'd have a lot of question to asj you 'bout the brand of condom you use , if they fit in all girl's pussies and about your width( not girth) when fully hard... you look not fuly hard in the pics so I think your 100% hard measurements could be even bigger... lucky you!

I used to use TheyFit until they stopped selling. Now I use Mag XL, which generally leave a little bit of a ring, but it's not horrible.

I've had all kinds of fit problems, but it can almost always be worked through with a ton of foreplay and patience. There've only been 4-5 women who just couldn't take it.

I'll work on getting some fully hard pics up - usually by the time I get the camera ready he's lost some steam. Width is about 2.25 - 2.5 inches.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
I used to use TheyFit until they stopped selling. Now I use Mag XL, which generally leave a little bit of a ring, but it's not horrible.

I've had all kinds of fit problems, but it can almost always be worked through with a ton of foreplay and patience. There've only been 4-5 women who just couldn't take it.

I'll work on getting some fully hard pics up - usually by the time I get the camera ready he's lost some steam. Width is about 2.25 - 2.5 inches.

out of?

mhc26

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nice! Short(er) and thick cocks are hot!

It's a shame that around here it's ALL about length. There is way more to a good looking cock. A well proportioned, good looking 7" cock is far nicer than a thin, odd 9" dick.

Plus, so many guys with length let it go to their heads, the one on their shoulders. It's annoying even on here, can't imagine other dudes or gals like it too much in person.

It's all about working with what you've got.

Nice cock, hot girth.