should I?

fah_q

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
ok, so i'm 19 and i'm kinda curious about maybe sleeping with a guy. see i have never even kissed a guy, or been kissed by a guy, and feminine guys really weird me out (like REALLY). so what i am saying is that idk if i should act on it and just get it over with or try to build a relationship first? I mean its college right? should i experiment?

anybody have experience or a thought?

yellowsub160

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Don't second guess or quesiton yourself, just try it out and see if it works. personally i enjoy swapping oral with a guy (found that out when i was 16-17) but am only sexually attracted to women (have been since the third grade) sex is fun regardless and it's up to you whether to try it out or build a relationship first. online is great for meeting people near your school if you want a fling though. good luck!

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Honestly, I wouldn't push it. Rushing into any type of new situation almost always turns out to be disappointing. It doesn't mater of it's m/m or m/f. How many of us consider our 1st time disappointing, because we just wanted to "do it", and took the first chance we got?

I know that once you start realizing that Whether it's just "playing around" or actually getting into a relationship, it's always more satisfying, especially for the first time, if you know enough about the person to actually like them. Meaning that they're cool to hang with. IMHO, it just makes it more enjoyable.

For what it's worth..:smile:

LADave

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Try it. If you like it go from there. Think about if you want to go further or if that's all you wanted to try. If you didn't care for it, nobody was hurt and your curiosity has been fulfilled. Either way, don't feel bad about whatever you do. Nobody's being hurt in any way.

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree that college is exactly the time to be trying these things out, but...

... and feminine guys really weird me out (like REALLY) ...

What exactly are you trying to say with this? That you assume all guys who sleep with other guys must be feminine? Because I assume you know that's a) bullshit and b) insulting.

And I also hope you know that this is YOUR problem, not theirs. I suggest it's something you work on, hard, because it is not okay to say that an entire class of human beings "weirds you out."

Perhaps you should use college as a time to broaden your experience of the kind of people you get to know and understand, as well as just playing with a dick.

fah_q

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
no no i didn't mean that to be insulting, and of corse i don't think all guys that sleep with other guys are feminine. though i suppose it did seem a bit that way. what i was trying to say is that i am attracted to certain guys and not to other types in great amounts and i don't want to do something i would regret if this is just a phase that I'm going to outgrow and wondered if i was alone on this. i did not mean to offend you or feminine guys in any way just bad at expressing what i meant properly.

fah_q

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
just to clear that up i have plenty of feminine guy friends, but thinking of them in a sexual or romantic way is what weirds me out, for some reason. yes i know its my problem and its weird i get it.

dude_007

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Be mindful of what, in others, presses your buttons.
There is a reason we get bothered by certain things, and rather than get into psychology, I'd just say keep your friends close and your enemies closer.