Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love walking around in grey sweatpants or shorts wearing no underwear, I have a pretty decent sized cock & balls, so I feel naughty just going to Tesco and shopping like that, but I feel like I want to walk around a place where people might appreciate it more - is there any area or park I can do that and get some people looking at it?

Wizzard77

Superior Member
Media
I love walking around in grey sweatpants or shorts wearing no underwear, I have a pretty decent sized cock & balls, so I feel naughty just going to Tesco and shopping like that, but I feel like I want to walk around a place where people might appreciate it more - is there any area or park I can do that and get some people looking at it?
Same yeah .... par mine just ends up massive!

Reactions: Pepe Popps

ChillyWilly42

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There are several cruising grounds in London where you'd be appreciated as you walk around showing a nice bulge or flop! Hamstead Heath, obviously, Snaresbrook Woods, Abney Park Cemetery, Ham Fields.

openfly

Superior Member
Media
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There are several cruising grounds in London where you'd be appreciated as you walk around showing a nice bulge or flop! Hamstead Heath, obviously, Snaresbrook Woods, Abney Park Cemetery, Ham Fields.
Gotta find these places when I'm there--love London anyway--this'll add even more intrigue

Reactions: Pepe Popps
D

deleted19713091

I did the same earlier in the year. Was wearing a pair of blue skinny Nike trackies. Without boxers my bell end is clearly visible. I went to Comptons in Soho. Was wearing a long winter coat and vest. Once I took the coat off I was getting many looks, including a few open mouths in surprise. Got chatting to one couple of guys who spent the whole conversation staring at my crotch. Nice.

Pepe Popps

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I did the same earlier in the year. Was wearing a pair of blue skinny Nike trackies. Without boxers my bell end is clearly visible. I went to Comptons in Soho. Was wearing a long winter coat and vest. Once I took the coat off I was getting many looks, including a few open mouths in surprise. Got chatting to one couple of guys who spent the whole conversation staring at my crotch. Nice.
Really nice mate, I might just walk in soho after a run with my running tights - they really show my dick

Wizzard77

Superior Member
Media
You wanna try them inside-out mate - that feels amazing .... your dick rubbing the shiney bit and a bit of jizz flolwing out to boot!

Pepe Popps

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Went for a run yesterday wearing my Nike tights where you can see my bulge perfectly and they make my ass look quite good. After the run I went to whole foods in High st Ken and got so turned on just walking around thinking some people would stare. At some point downstairs I got a guy who kept looking at my dick and I got hard immediately. Went around the store for a bit with a hard on, noticed he followed me for a bit. It was really hot, might film it next time and post it on here.

openfly

Superior Member
Media
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Went for a run yesterday wearing my Nike tights where you can see my bulge perfectly and they make my ass look quite good. After the run I went to whole foods in High st Ken and got so turned on just walking around thinking some people would stare. At some point downstairs I got a guy who kept looking at my dick and I got hard immediately. Went around the store for a bit with a hard on, noticed he followed me for a bit. It was really hot, might film it next time and post it on here.
Please DO post something like this--it sounds SO FKKN Hot!! Sounds like stuff I do and get a huge rush from it--