Showing off at Dept. store dressing room

kingston8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can remember one day in Macy mens changing room, two or three foreigners were approaching the changing room. One of the guy when in the stall and did not close it. He took off his pant and he did not have any underwear, try on the pant and came to the door where his buddies were. Then proceeds to try on another.
At Macys or Dillards in the mens changing room the door have that accordian wooden door where as you pass you can see what the guy inside is doing. He has to really look up to see you.

Reactions: James galvan

lovin_california

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can remember one day in Macy mens changing room, two or three foreigners were approaching the changing room. One of the guy when in the stall and did not close it. He took off his pant and he did not have any underwear, try on the pant and came to the door where his buddies were. Then proceeds to try on another.
At Macys or Dillards in the mens changing room the door have that accordian wooden door where as you pass you can see what the guy inside is doing. He has to really look up to see you.

That's hot. I love changing room doors :)

Reactions: lover321

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This is an old thread but it fits what I was up to today. I was in a very gay friendly area and went into a guy s clothing store. It was empty and was browsing the swimwear. I had been in there before so I asked the guy at the counter if they still had the suits w/ the build in cock ring. Well they did not but he said a few had something close and showed me. I went to try it on in the changing room with a flimsy sliding curtain. It was the kind that if you don't make the effort to pull it all the way, you end up leaving a gap big enough to be seen, so I was lazy enough to do that!
I tried on the suit and nothing much went on (the clerk was back up front). I decided to go but then he asked how it fit and then said he had a few others with a similar build in bulge maker. I decided to stay and thy them, and now the guy hung around and asked how these fit so I showed him w/ it on. He must have liked what he saw so he got me another one or two and I made sure the curtain stayed open some and turned so that I flashed him each time I took a suit off! I also took a bit of time getting the next on because you have to stuff yourself in the pouch, so I was getting good and semi. I went back and forth between several and he stayed the entire time for the show!! Nothing more happened but it was fun being an exhibitionist for a little while! I've had other clerks who will take the lack of modesty as an invitation and they end up in the dressing room w/ you!!

FastErik1973

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is an old thread but it fits what I was up to today. I was in a very gay friendly area and went into a guy s clothing store. It was empty and was browsing the swimwear. I had been in there before so I asked the guy at the counter if they still had the suits w/ the build in cock ring. Well they did not but he said a few had something close and showed me. I went to try it on in the changing room with a flimsy sliding curtain. It was the kind that if you don't make the effort to pull it all the way, you end up leaving a gap big enough to be seen, so I was lazy enough to do that!
I tried on the suit and nothing much went on (the clerk was back up front). I decided to go but then he asked how it fit and then said he had a few others with a similar build in bulge maker. I decided to stay and thy them, and now the guy hung around and asked how these fit so I showed him w/ it on. He must have liked what he saw so he got me another one or two and I made sure the curtain stayed open some and turned so that I flashed him each time I took a suit off! I also took a bit of time getting the next on because you have to stuff yourself in the pouch, so I was getting good and semi. I went back and forth between several and he stayed the entire time for the show!! Nothing more happened but it was fun being an exhibitionist for a little while! I've had other clerks who will take the lack of modesty as an invitation and they end up in the dressing room w/ you!!

U R such a little tease boy slut haha!!!

Reactions: Kevin123490

luvmycock

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
wow. i think i don't want to try on the pants you all just tried on commando.
that just doesn't seem very kosher.

I agree! If you go commando in your everyday life then thats fine. Do what makes you happy, but if you know you are going to try on clothes, please wear underwear! It is not fair for the person that has to come behind you and try on that same pair of jeans that you have just had your sweaty balls in!!!!

nolbaby

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
You know, I've seen signs in some dressing rooms that say you are being watched by store personnel, and I've always wondered just how they are monitoring people in the dressing rooms - cameras or watching through the mirrors somehow. Does anyone know what surveillance techniques they use? I'm not interested because I want to shoplift or anything like that - just curious how much they're watching and if maybe I should have my cock fluffed up a bit before dropping trou. If they're gonna be watching, I might as well give them a good show!!!

yes. they have a super hot 18 year old girl monitoring the cameras inside the dressing room booths. they start them off with that job on their first day just to train them on the camera system. yeah and its her first day because she just moved to the city. grew up Amish. super hot.

no they don't have cameras in there.

businesslead

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I precum like no other at even the slightest onset of arousal. I'd create spots if I wore no underwear in the dressing room. The good citizen in me keeps things on the up and up, but the thought of someone slipping some slippery slacks over their naked junk is kinda hot.

Reactions: txchas

FastErik1973

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
no sweaty balls here, but I can't guarantee I won't leak a little if the action gets good!!

I drip so much a lot of women while I am kissing them think I already came in my pants from the huge wet spot. I told them I can not help it I always made a ton of precum!! Forget it when I wear my cycling shorts with my cockring and get hard semi hard all class long. My gf asked me if I pissed my shorts.

Expozr

Cherished Member
Media
I had a favorite store that always had the most accommodating salesman. He would suggest things and bring them to the changing room for me. I would always make sure I was naked and ready to try on the next thing he brought to me. At first he would just check the waistband and gradually he would reach in farther and finally he would just grab me and pull his cock out and rub them together. He would also slide his cock in between my legs and act like he was fucking me. He had a really long and beautiful dick and I was very well dressed back in that day because I visited him often.

MuscledHorse

Superior Member
Media
Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have been blown and had sex in lots of gay clothing stores. I make it a point when I go in them to try on swim wear and underwear as well the regular stuff so I have reason to totally strip down and then get the salesguy's opinion on how I look in them. Only landed guys in regular stores a handful of times.

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have been blown and had sex in lots of gay clothing stores. I make it a point when I go in them to try on swim wear and underwear as well the regular stuff so I have reason to totally strip down and then get the salesguy's opinion on how I look in them. Only landed guys in regular stores a handful of times.

Wow, I would have loved to watch that from the other side of a 2-way mirror!!

TrentFL84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Went to the mall today. Tried on some jeans and I wasn't wearing underwear. When I went into the mens changing room it was just one room with multiple mirrors. Locker room style which sorta took me by surprise.

Their was 2 other guys in there. They both must have been in early/mid 20s college aged guys. Both had a few things to try on. I go to my corner drop Trou and try on my jeans. They both notice that I was free balling and one of the guys said that he free balls most of the time. I just said I don't like the feel of underwear in my jeans. Changed back and left

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Went to the mall today. Tried on some jeans and I wasn't wearing underwear. When I went into the mens changing room it was just one room with multiple mirrors. Locker room style which sorta took me by surprise.

Their was 2 other guys in there. They both must have been in early/mid 20s college aged guys. Both had a few things to try on. I go to my corner drop Trou and try on my jeans. They both notice that I was free balling and one of the guys said that he free balls most of the time. I just said I don't like the feel of underwear in my jeans. Changed back and left

Not to disrespect you if wish to freeball...but when trying on clothes, you should have on underwear.... that is just not right.

cuck4you

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
What store was that - I have to visit it!