Showing Off At The Urinal

rocketj

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I don't intentionally show off but I don't really try to hide it. Over the years, I've had a few guys who I felt were watching. It was probably out of curiosity. I remember this one guy who I had a class with would always use the urinal next to me. When I think about it now, he seemed to be just watching most of the time. He'd often stare at me in class but I never thought too much into it. I'm the kind of dude who stays into my interests and own world.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't intentionally show off but I don't really try to hide it. Over the years, I've had a few guys who I felt were watching. It was probably out of curiosity. I remember this one guy who I had a class with would always use the urinal next to me. When I think about it now, he seemed to be just watching most of the time. He'd often stare at me in class but I never thought too much into it. I'm the kind of dude who stays into my interests and own world.
Dam dude, but you are seriously well hung, I'd have looked!

Reactions: rocketj

ozwestcoastboy

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is Matt aka @10inchlondon . . .
EyOmK0UWEAU-IDY

EyOmMEiW8AIrfYa

svrocks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't show off but I'm not timid. I maintain a reasonable distance from the urinal, and if someone's gonna be able to see it then so be it. As long as they're not creepy about it then they can peek all they want. I ain't hugging a public urinal. That's just disgusting.

gohara

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am a major exhibitionist so I love showing off whenever I can. However, I am a grower, not a shower so it’s not at it’s most impressive when I’m taking a leak but I’m still ok with it.

johnweek1

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I don't flaunt it, but I do enjoy a little site seeing myself when I am at the urinal, so long as I am of the impression that no one notices me looking. If I notice someone looking at mine I pretend I don't notice them staring and I move in such a way to ensure they get a full view. That's as far as I have ever gone with it. I would be totally down for someone to make a move or compliment, but I would dare not ever make a move myself.