Photos & Videos Shreds OnlyFans

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewBenson02

Expert Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2022
Posts
7
Media
0
Likes
155
Points
38
Location
Miami, FL, USA
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi there, have someone content from Shred's OnlyFans? I was looking for any dick picture here but I didn't found anything, I hope someone could share some of his OnlyFans content

Hola! ¿Alguien tiene contenido de el OnlyFans de Shreds? Estuve buscando alguna foto de su polla pero no encontré ninguno, espero que alguien pueda compartir algo de su contenido de OnlyFans
 
Please, you’re probably him commenting trying to shill yourself just like you do on Twitter all day with 50,000 accounts.
hahahah funny i don't want to be him, but it was hot, you don't need to believe me all good
 
  • Like
Reactions: jan397
Stay away from Only Fans profiles like this, they charge you a monthly fee and only post PPV's and want you to tip $50 or some want much higher, just to watch them jerk off their dick, which is obviously not the pics where they put a fucking dildo in their pants. I also noticed these streamers promote each other to give you a "free trial", so you can keep it renewed and pay the monthly fee for bullshit lol :oops:.
 
Such a condescending douche bag I received a free subscription link through another scammers page @aarufa. I joined
@shreds’ live not expecting much & I was not surprised

He’s VERY whiny & complains a lotHe expects you to tip as soon as you join the live, literally upon entering, asap, right now right now . $50 minimum, “but I guess $20 will suffice” he said.

If you don’t tip within one minute of joining the live he’ll block you, not exaggerating. I was stunned by the audacity, tbh.

Fortunately I blocked him before he could block me, I’ll admit it was a tad gratifying.

Did I mention he was @ $1,500+ Before he started berating the “new” people to tip…

I mean, make your money, but why be mean and rude to people after sending out a free promo link?

Anyway, I recommend you stay away. Or join his live and troll him like I did, whatevs. Lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.