side or zipper?

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Had to pee (bad) was wearing walking shorts (the usual- dick left, balls right) with boxers...

so to save time I hiked the fabric up and pulled out to pee (used the 'kids' urinal to save splash...

much faster but the down side was it yanked my nuts over, wound up inzipping to rearrange...faster but more time consuming...

so who unzips vs 'side pulls'?

mattsrod7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When i'm wearing dress pants or khakis and boxers with a button i'll do that
I'll unzip my pants, and pull the boxer leg up and piss from there, cause its easier and faster than unbuttoning the fly, and pulling it all the way up and out, then having to pack it back in and do the button

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
ah meant when wearing shorts (walking shorts specifically) but I ahve done the same thing...really depends on need to pee and...

other day had on an old pair of boxers, got tangled and in my haste ripped the lower stiching of the boxers...(pee in your boxers or get untangled...not a fun choice lol)

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
so who unzips vs 'side pulls'?
I'm a boxer guy, too, and like to pull up the leg of my shorts to pee. It's quick and easy, and you don't have the risk of dribbling onto your shorts. Works great with gym shorts, but cargo shorts are too long to do it comfortably.