Sideburns are back!!

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love sideburns. I think they are so freaking hot. Have always had a thing for them. So glad they have replaced goatees with the majority of guys now. I never liked goatees -- always reminded me of German scientists in the 1800's. LOL. Not sexy.

A friend in the fashion industry told me fashion runs in 30 year cycles. I never noticed that before but I think she's right. It certainly seems to be the case in this instance. Goatees came out of the Act Up movement of the 80's and then more mainstream gays started wearing them and then even str8 guys took them on in large numbers. Glad it's 2010 and we are back to sideburns. Not sure why I have such a fetish for them, but I do. Anyone else??

Lol mine never left but then again I have full mutton and yes I have a fetish for them

kyberneticka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I didn't know sideburns went away. Nothing worse than a haircut with the straight-across cut at the top of the ear -- it looks so Appalachian. You MUST HAVE sideburns to complete a crewcut. Without sideburns a man looks unfinished.

Unless you're talking about 3rd Degree Burns, or mutton chops. Then yeah, they need to STAY AWAY forever.

redneckgymrat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh no, for the love of God, nooooo! Not those big bushy sideburns, again. They're so unflattering on most people.

If they're coming back in style, then it's time to shave the sides of mine into full whitewalls! It's usually a good idea to do the opposite of what the weirdos in the fashion industry suggest.

Maybe it's time for my flattop to go old school military. Yeah!

gumbii

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh no, for the love of God, nooooo! Not those big bushy sideburns, again. They're so unflattering on most people.

If they're coming back in style, then it's time to shave the sides of mine into full whitewalls! It's usually a good idea to do the opposite of what the weirdos in the fashion industry suggest.

Maybe it's time for my flattop to go old school military. Yeah!

relax... this thread is two years old.. i don't remember any side burns...