[sigh]

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by nay-nay, Jan 5, 2009.

1. nay-nay

nay-nay New Member

i can't even explain how annoying it is seeing straight girl friends making out with other girls while totally wasted and then posting them on facebook like its so fucking cool. ITS NOT HOT! i cannot stand girls that just want attention and do stupid shit like that. yeah, girls making out is hot but not when you can tell they aren't really into it (and some even making wincing faces) and are just doing it for attention.

it makes the rest of us bi/lesbian girls look easy or like we'll make out with (or fuck) anyone. i also can't stand when girls give me a weird look just b/c i'm bi. they automatically think i want them just b/c they're a female. and i noticed its the same for gay guys. soooo many guys have said "well he better not fucking try to hit on me or i'll break his fucking nose!" or some shit. i think its RIDICULOUS!!!! :mad:

...i was at a friend's house for her 21st birthday a few years ago, and me and this one girl were supposed to sleep in the bed in the other bedroom but she didn't want to sleep next to me b/c i'm bi. she was being a stuck up bitch the entire night and i just HAD IT. i got pissed and i was like "pretty fucking sure you're not my type and i wouldn't even fuck you if i was wasted. i have class."

:rolleyes:

its amazing how much people change. i'm disgusted with a lot of people i was once friends with, and looking back, i realise they weren't really as good of friends as i once thought. they like to go out and get wasted and take ridiculous pics of themselves to post on facebook. i spend a great deal of my time in solitude and i enjoy reading books. i've tried chatting with them from time to time but the conversation just goes NOWHERE b/c we have nothing in common anymore. i get really annoyed with one of them in particular because she doesn't give a shit about her school work. its like the ONLY reason she went to college was to party and that was it. "fuck school work." its like why waste thousands of dollars when you could rent an apartment in a college town (and party since its soooo important:wink:) for way cheaper? :confused: :rolleyes:

do any of you still talk to friends from high school?

2. Penis Aficionado

Gold Member

You read books? OMG!

What are you, like from the 19th century or something?

3. Principessa

Gold Member

Wow! That was some rant. Do you feel better having got that off your chest? :confused: I can see how that stuff would annoy you. I think it's sort of like how I get annoyed when gay guys post how they only seek out straight guys.

I have a few friends from high school I still speak to, but I've known one of them since I was 3 and the other since I was 7. We all grew up in the same neighborhood and went to the same church. So our bond is deeper than that of just high school. At least to me, anyway. :cool:

4. nay-nay

nay-nay New Member

:tongue:

i have an account on BooksFree. :biggrin1:

5. Penis Aficionado

Gold Member

But seriously Nay nay, I understand your frustration. I used to work in this bar where these college girls would come in late at night and start making out, and it was so obvious they weren't really into each other, it was all about putting on a show for the guys. I think that must be the same impulse that leads girls to post provocative pictures on facebook and myspace. Anyway I'm old and have no idea what's going on these days, but it seems to me like girls in their early 20s have this need to present themselves in public as sexual objects 100% of the time, which is not what they did when I was growing up.

6. nay-nay

nay-nay New Member

lol. yes i feel a little better. :smile:

i don't get the point of gays seeking straights and vice-versa. what's the point? as if people can choose if they're gay, bi, or straight. :rolleyes:

i think its sweet to hear other people's stories. how they became friends, how long they've been friends. i think its neat when people have been friends most of their lives. i'm intrigued with people's life stories. i think its interesting to hear what they've been through, the places they've been and things like that.

i always grew up wishing i had a friend that i could say i had been friends with since we were young kids, but my family was always moving (getting evicted) from every house we lived in. up until i was 10, i had not been in a school for any longer than a year. in fact, it was rare that i stayed in one school for an entire year. :eek:

and its that way right now. don't know anyone around here. looking for a job. not in school yet. but i actually prefer to spend most of my time alone because i have shit i need to sort out, things i need to overcome and accomplish and maybe i'm a little selfish but i don't want anything or anyone to get in my way. i've been through quite a bit and 2009 is my year to shine. i can't go any farther down. its only up from here! :smile:

7. nay-nay

nay-nay New Member

hahaha. reminds me of this house party i went to. these three girls were making out the entire time, specifically for their boyfriends/husband. one of them came up to me and kept playing with my hair and telling me how pretty i am. she had her body pressed up against mine. not gonna lie, i was way turned on. she was hot and i love when my hair is played with. huge turn on. anyway...i shrugged her off. i had to resist. i'm not into PDA. i will not let anyone kiss me in public or in front of others (only on the cheek). i also will not do anything with someone who is with another person, even if its ok with their partner. and of course, i won't make out with another girl to try to attract a guy or impress one. :rolleyes: not my style.

8. trentster

trentster New Member

Albums:
    I know a couple of lesbians, real ones, and they feel the same way, that these "pseudo-sexuals" as one calls them, are just doing it to flirt with taboo ideas. They like the quasi-dangerous lifestyle and want to be looked at and spied on. But, as you probably know, unless you know that they are faking, you might have a temptation to talk to one.

9. scorpiokc

scorpiokc New Member

"i'm disgusted with a lot of people i was once friends with, and looking back, i realise they weren't really as good of friends as i once thought."

okay, i know that one sentence has nothing to do with the gist of the post, but i totally get that, so true and also very sad, i know.

10. Penis Aficionado

Gold Member

To answer your question, i still talk to one person from high school. But he was a huge freak in school and was in no way representative of the world I grew up in. If you ever saw the movie "My Bodyguard," he was kind of like the big guy and I was like the kid he protected. Now he lives in Ft. Lauderdale and hangs out with strippers.

11. B_doc23cm

B_doc23cm New Member

I'm ashamed to say that it does look hot though. At least, watching people who are into each other looks hot. When it's obviously faked for an audience it loses most of its appeal. It's even hot seeing two guys who are into each other making out.

A very well judged rant, anyway. I have a lot of friends from school that just didn't seem to grow up or grow out of their bad habits. Makes me a little sad, but I have new friends who are more my speed now.

12. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    I agree. I don't like these pictures of young girls (and guys) pretending to be sexual. I say pretending because I think most of them don't completely understand sex, but they are just imitating what they see other girls doing. They are doing it to basically fit in.

13. EL_Duderino

EL_Duderino New Member

in general i dont really like people that try to too hard to impress others. and of course there are always a lot of "friends" who really don't care about you at all. I weeded those poeple out of my life a long time ago. my good are really important to me these days and they would do almost anything for me and vice versa, thats a real friend. I understand where your coming from but you have to realize that isolating yourself wont give you a chance to meet good people even though they are few and far between.

Draft saved Draft deleted