sighting on std

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Meniswallow, Jun 10, 2004.

1. Meniswallow

Gold Member

Albums:
    my friend just spoke to me about this smal reddish spot on his upper lip, its like a line about like 3 cm long, or less, its very small u don't see it unless u pick is lip up a lil, small red mark and he says it has kinda like a rough feel to it when he rolls his tongue over it, he's scared he has something, since he said he blew this guy the other day and just noticed it this mornin the mark on his lip, should he be worried? my understandin of any oral std is they don't show up for a while like 2 months or so, thats if it is a std, what do you guyz think?

2. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

We're not doctors on this site. A diagnosis by a lay person isn't worth much. If he's worried that it's venereal in nature, he should get himself to a physician unless he wants the possibility of it progressing. And I certainly wouldn't recommend running his tongue over it.

3. Meniswallow

Gold Member

Albums:
    never said u were, just wanted to know ur opinions.

4. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

It may not be anything to worry about. To be safe, he should have it checked out and follow the instructions of the doctor.

At an appropriate time you might ask your friend if the head of his penis is larger than the shaft. If it isn't, it's very possible that recently when he was jerking off the glans wasn't large enough to keep his hand from slipping off and hitting himself in the mouth.

5. Imported

Gold Member

Javierdude22: Dude, I think the most plausible explanation is that it is a form of herpes, something which is pretty common. Herpes is something you cán get from ány body part of another person since it is very contagious, especially on soft skin like lips.

Herpes on your lip is really nothing to worry about, it dries up by itsself or faster with a medicinal salf. It will probably come back by itsself every half year or so, which could indicate a looming flue, or a general lower resistance level.

Be carefull though, because some people also get it on their cheeks, eyelids etc. In eyelids it can cause blindness. Just ask your farmicist for the right stuff, and it'll be gone by next week though.

Good luck.

6. jonb

Gold Member

Yeah, sounds like herpes. It's a pretty common disease; he could've easily gotten it from kissing someone with a cold sore, for example. Herpes rearranges your anatomy to facilitate its spread; it's uncurable, but there are ways of suppressing the symptoms.

7. blar

blar New Member

well make sure he does not touch the bump and touch his penis right after just in case it is herpes

Draft saved Draft deleted