Sisqo

nychguy79

Experimental Member
Media
UK’s Celebrity Big Brother had a parade of man-parts that put the flesh of Stephen Baldwin, Alex Reid, ‘90s R&B star Sisqo and the other dudes of the house on display for a male beauty pageant.

The Hunk Off included a swimwear round, an evening wear round, a talent show and a strength test–which involved opening jars of pickles. The Thong Song meister Sisqo filled out a Borat-style mankini so well that one of the females in the house asked “Have you got socks in there?,” to which he responded by tugging on the strings and letting his bat and balls swing in the thong. The ladies of the house selected him as the winner.

If you missed last week’s episode, Alex Reid gave a hot demonstration on how to blow yourself stretch:

Via Tabloid Prodigy

Reactions: Psilord905

Guardian100

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It was so funny, laughed so hard at the girls reactions. Sisqo's reaction when saw what he and the other boys had to wear was priceless! lol

"oh my god and I have to go back to the hood after doing this" lol!

Looked like a really good laugh, I think last nights task was the real icebreaker, after everyone seemed alot more relaxed, all the egos completly thrown out of the window.