sisters bf

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by trentnyc08, Jan 12, 2009.

1. trentnyc08

trentnyc08 New Member

Albums:
    so i was chillin with my sisters bf and we had a few beers well i was taking a piss with the door open and he walks in and whips it out and piss next to me. he said damn dude nice tool. kinda weird but he had a nice head on the end of his shaft. any other guys have something like this happen?

2. MarkLondon

Gold Member

Albums:
  3. thadjock

Gold Member

Albums:
    i'm a firm believer in the power of positive thinking, but it sounds like this is something you want to happen, i doubt that it did, keep hoping, u might get what you wish for.

4. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

Happened to me twice before lunch and once this afternoon. Try to get somethin' goin', know what I mean?

5. CALAMBO

Gold Member

Albums:
    trent...yes this has happened, at out lake houseboat i suggest all the guys whiz outdoors..hey fish piss in lake...anyway during many partys several of the guys are hanging it over the rail...compliments are occationally given and recieved...think nothing more than guys being guys, also could be the beer drinkin fun as in your post.

6. Smartalk

Gold Member

I was at a New Years party at my cousins house, we both headed towrd the bathroom at the sametime, As he was in front of me on the stairs I assumed I would wait for him to use the bathroom first. As he reached the door he turned to me and said "there's room for two" Did not hesiatate, he obviously was not bothered neither was I. we stood there chatting with our cocks in had having a piss. Have to say I had never seen his penis before, quite a nice one too. Never happend since nor have I seen his cock again. All purely innocent two guys answering a call of nature together.

7. mdlindqu

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Does he know your bi? He probably saw your gallery on LPSG and was turned on by your pics!

8. Stephenmass

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think it's just two guys taking a piss...no big deal.

9. ATL Big !

ATL Big ! New Member

Albums:
    Hell the first gay sex I had was with one of my sisters BF. He lived several miles away and my parents would let him spend the weekend with us. He would sleep on the floor in my brother and my room. One night we were in our room playing video games my sister had already went to sleep. The three of us my brother,Aaron (BF) and I decided too all sleep on the floor. That is when it all started.

Draft saved Draft deleted