Size Queen Talk

12 minutes to unzip the drawers? Who likes that? I'm kind of an editor, I probably keep 1/10 of 1% of what a prospective scene has. No time for 12 minutes of whatever.
You're embarrassing boy, just reading your message and realising how idiotic some people are
 
  • Like
Reactions: kevson1002 and t_o
Elizabeth Banks is a big movie star in the U.S. with lots of dick size comments:

"It's better to have a bigger penis":

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
backup:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.



Says size does matter:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.


"If your penis is being likened to a roll of breath mints then you have a micro-sized problem." - Elizabeth Banks:

Elizabeth Banks on Twitter


Joking about small sizes:

Elizabeth Banks on Twitter




Elizabeth Banks' dick size scene in Scrubs:

Scrubs Average Penis Length

Scrubs Quotes on Twitter
 
ok lets not flood the thread with silly pictures

Best to remain consistent and spend most of our efforts arguing about inches.

Why bother when we have the Princess who has the measurements down to a 1/4"? And I think she is right more often than not.

This lady made a splash in the size queen scene. Once saying that her folks made her get rid of her BBC stash. Interesting indeed. worship-the-black-cock.gif
 
Best to remain consistent and spend most of our efforts arguing about inches.

Why bother when we have the Princess who has the measurements down to a 1/4"? And I think she is right more often than not.

This lady made a splash in the size queen scene. Once saying that her folks made her get rid of her BBC stash. Interesting indeed. View attachment 7136051

It's difficult for me to imagine how a woman could see a huge cock like this and NOT be aroused.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MilfBanger78
Best to remain consistent and spend most of our efforts arguing about inches.

Why bother when we have the Princess who has the measurements down to a 1/4"? And I think she is right more often than not.

This lady made a splash in the size queen scene. Once saying that her folks made her get rid of her BBC stash. Interesting indeed. View attachment 7136051

It's difficult for me to imagine how a woman could see a huge cock like this and NOT be aroused.
 
  • Like
Reactions: COMountainGuy
It's difficult for me to imagine how a woman could see a huge cock like this and NOT be aroused.

Her actions look a lot like a marriage proposal from here.

I can't seem to compute the lpsg posters who take it upon themselves to try to throw buckets of water on size voyeurs. Me thinks they are jealous.
 
Her actions look a lot like a marriage proposal from here.

I can't seem to compute the lpsg posters who take it upon themselves to try to throw buckets of water on size voyeurs. Me thinks they are jealous.

I agree!
Obviously, not all women love big cocks, or even sex in general for that matter.
However, many women are definitely size queens, including both of my wives.
Unfortunately, they didn't get that need met with my little penis! Fortunately for them, they did get it from big cocked men.
 
  • Like
Reactions: COMountainGuy
I remember a porn video I saw when I was younger of that. I want to say it was Debi Diamond and one of the skinny white dudes with a pony tail that was in a lot of early porn. Alex Sanders maybe? It was after they finished and he was asking her how it was, she told him his dick was small. He replied that he could go again if she wanted. She told him something along the lines of “I’m not doubting that, just saying it’s... small”

Anyone else ever see that? I can’t find it online and I’ve looked.

This one isn’t scornful by any means, but every time I watch this, it’s very clear to me that Gianna can’t stop wanting Lex’s extra size no matter what the other guy does to her, she’s always more focused on the bigger dick, and it appears genuine to me. Which I find hot.

Gianna - Lex Steele XXX 10 - EPORNER
 
  • Like
Reactions: bertberp
I remember a porn video I saw when I was younger of that. I want to say it was Debi Diamond and one of the skinny white dudes with a pony tail that was in a lot of early porn. Alex Sanders maybe? It was after they finished and he was asking her how it was, she told him his dick was small. He replied that he could go again if she wanted. She told him something along the lines of “I’m not doubting that, just saying it’s... small”

Anyone else ever see that? I can’t find it online and I’ve looked.

This one isn’t scornful by any means, but every time I watch this, it’s very clear to me that Gianna can’t stop wanting Lex’s extra size no matter what the other guy does to her, she’s always more focused on the bigger dick, and it appears genuine to me. Which I find hot.

Gianna - Lex Steele XXX 10 - EPORNER

Lex gets a lot of good chemistry from his partners, there is that. Like Rocco, he is so prolific that I don't even try to keep up - I'd feel like drowning. At least that used to be the case.

It could also be that was part of the scrip. Or the fact that Gianna has been called a size queen before. She did Napier several times I think.

The whole "size queen" debate is pretty flawed anyway. A female can easily enjoy a lot of things - including a big unit. Doesn't mean that's everything to her.

If size really was everything to her - might call that an interesting character flaw.
 
Lex gets a lot of good chemistry from his partners, there is that. Like Rocco, he is so prolific that I don't even try to keep up - I'd feel like drowning. At least that used to be the case.

It could also be that was part of the scrip. Or the fact that Gianna has been called a size queen before. She did Napier several times I think.

The whole "size queen" debate is pretty flawed anyway. A female can easily enjoy a lot of things - including a big unit. Doesn't mean that's everything to her.

If size really was everything to her - might call that an interesting character flaw.
Absolutely agree. I’d say that I favor lexs scenes to Mandingo, largely because he seems to have better chemistry with his partners.

Gianna has been with plenty of the big guys, and she seems to have her limit to how big she liked, but I’d still say she is like some of my partners. You can tell they generally favor at least a certain size, but it’s not everything.

I’m the same way with tits I think. I get a bit disappointed if they aren’t a certain size, there such a thing as too big, and them being big enough isn’t everything.
 
I remember a porn video I saw when I was younger of that. I want to say it was Debi Diamond and one of the skinny white dudes with a pony tail that was in a lot of early porn. Alex Sanders maybe? It was after they finished and he was asking her how it was, she told him his dick was small. He replied that he could go again if she wanted. She told him something along the lines of “I’m not doubting that, just saying it’s... small”

Anyone else ever see that? I can’t find it online and I’ve looked.

This one isn’t scornful by any means, but every time I watch this, it’s very clear to me that Gianna can’t stop wanting Lex’s extra size no matter what the other guy does to her, she’s always more focused on the bigger dick, and it appears genuine to me. Which I find hot.

Gianna - Lex Steele XXX 10 - EPORNER


omg i have to see this. was it behind the scenes type of thing? im sure it wont happen on stage. please try to find more info. i know alex sanders isnt that big but are you sure for the girl being debi diamond? i believe she likes her dicks good size.

as for gianna, yeh she had gangbang scenes not enjoying all types of dicks. one scene was mostly black guys and this white guy was ignored hah ill try to find it eventually
 
Absolutely agree. I’d say that I favor lexs scenes to Mandingo, largely because he seems to have better chemistry with his partners.

Gianna has been with plenty of the big guys, and she seems to have her limit to how big she liked, but I’d still say she is like some of my partners. You can tell they generally favor at least a certain size, but it’s not everything.

I’m the same way with tits I think. I get a bit disappointed if they aren’t a certain size, there such a thing as too big, and them being big enough isn’t everything.

Mandingo's length means they probably have to be careful at times. The size is probably uncomfortable for some. Lex's size is likely just easier to work with. He never seemed to restrain himself like Mandingo does. I've heard Mandingo tell several of his partners to be careful. An inch is a lot in the cock world. I'd pay at least $20 for another inch - I think. That is probably the realistic limit to what might be best.
 
LPSG is blessed with a size queen of renown. Tiny Princess is both highly eloquent and somewhat passionate about her appreciation of monster cock. I mean the biggest of the biggest. Even more would be worth at least $10,000. Alas the lady has been quiet for some time. Others may be fakers, Tiny Princess is the real deal. She is a certified size queen.

Hopefully this thread will result in the posting of a couple good size queen compilations. Pornhub has a number that are marketed as such. Alas they were often created by gays and transgenders - or confused? I'll start watching it then get hit with guys banging guys in dresses - stuff like that. Don't care if people do that but it bugs me when they use lies to market their predilection to those seeking straight material.

I have been known to make my own size queen compilations. I'd maybe upload one or two to a pornhub type site but that would be a great excuse for big brother to come seeking proof of legal ownership.

Still lots of people that are quite agitated with the knowledge that others have the "passion" to get off

LMAO