size relativity

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I am looking at all these pictures of dicks on this site that are suppose to be a certain size, and the one thing I notice is that they do not look that big in some pictures. I mean, an 8" dick is going to look different on a guy 6'5", then a 5'7" guy. (BTW, I am not accusing anyone of lying about their size. That is not the point of this thread)

Also, the girthier the dick, the shorter it seems to look. (in the pictures) and with no scale to compare it, it is more difficult to appreciate the size. I have noticed that some guys will put an American 25 cent coin, or a quarter, on their dicks. The coin is just under an inch. So then what is the point?

It seems to me that a dick that is 7.5 in length and 5.5 in girth looks better than a dick 8" and 6.5 in girth. It is "prettier" IMHO. Someone like Peter North has an asthetically pleasing penis.

What is the best Length to Girth ratio? Since this is completley subjective, I imagine that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. So what are you beholding? (pun)

driftingvoid

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I made a thread about this recently ... so if you want a more in-depth reply, try doing something many forum users would suggest doing in the first place: try checking the forum to make sure there's not already a thread about what you plan on bringing up.

In any event, I agree with you to some degree: I think that the attractiveness of a given cock is very subjective to its length-to-girth ratio. Although I do think that cocks with more length than girth tend to look better, I think 1.61 is pretty high, unless we're only talking about huge cocks. 8x5 would look pretty long, but not big; 5" is pretty thin on an 8" cock. However, 6" on a 9.6" cock (same ratio) would indeed still be impressive, and 7" x ~4.4" is a very much on the thin side. In my opinion, there isn't a perfect static ratio; instead, I think it's a function of length with a set range of girths from 5"-7". But that notion is getting far too technical to entertain...