Skipping

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by thatdude1981, Aug 16, 2010.

1. thatdude1981

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It started to be a normal day, as I opened up my eyes and looked at my alarm clock, and it was only 5am. My brother was about to enter my room, to make sure I was up for school. As he opened the door, there I was laying there naked. He told me to get ready for school. For a Monday morning after the weekend I had, I needed a day of rest and relaxation. I pulled myself out of my bed standing there with nothing on. As I looked it the mirror, wishing I could go back to bed. I stand 5 foot 8 inches, weighing 160 with a 9.5 inch cock hard, and about 7.5 flaccid. As I went over to my dresser to find something to wear, I grab a pair of stripped boxer briefs and a pair of jeans. I walked into my bathroom, and I started to get ready for the day. As I came out of the bathroom, my cell phone was ringing, It was Danielle, who just happened to be my girlfriend. She was the world to me. We started to date when I turned 16, and now that I just turned 18, I pretty lucky to still have her. I haven't seen her since my 18th bday party what was a week ago. She asked if I was going to school, I told her yeah. It was the first day back since spring break. She told me she would meet me in the student parking lot. We hung up, then I went downstairs, now it is 615 in the morning, and I was ready to go back to bed already. As I drove to school, I turned into the school parking lot to see Danielle standing talking to her brother by his car. As I parked she came running toward me. She gave me a big kiss, and told me to get back in the truck. We had some time before the first bell. We were sitting in my truck talking when all the rest of the students went back inside. Danielle said let's leave, I got a surprise for you. As i put my truck in reverse to leave the school grounds, I asked her where to go, she said your house, her dad was still home. As I pulled my truck into the garage so nobody would see that I skipped school which was normal for seniors.
    As we entered the house, she jumped on my back and said let's get upstairs. As I carried her upstairs, I had my hands on her ass. There was nobody home, as I opened my bedroom door. I placed her on the bed. She started to kiss my neck, pulling my shirt over my head. She got off of the bed and pulled her blouse over her head. As she was standing there in her skirt, I could feel my dick getting hard in my pants. I stood up to help her, I reached around her and unhooked her bra. I let the bra fall to the floor. Her boobs were not big at all, She was a petite girl who had some 34A. She started to unzip her skirt letting it fall to the fall with her bra. She had some edible panties on. I went to my knees to start eating them away so I could taste that pussy. As I began to insert my tongue into her pussy, she turned and went to lay on the bed. As I was kneeling on the floor, eating her pussy, I could hear my cell phone vibrating. I didn't care about the phone, all I care about was her pussy. She started to arch her back, as she started to squirt. I licked most of it up, off her and the bed. As she was recovering from her organism, I undid my belt and pants, letting them fall to the floor. Then my room phone starting ringing, it was the school, telling my parents that I was absent. I didn't care about that either. I would force the trouble later. I climbed up on the bed, as we started to make out she started to suck on my neck, she reached down to my boxers, she started to pushed them down to release my cock. I knew she was ready to go.
    I had my cock right by her pussy, pushing against her clit, she started to moan my name, further I went into her. As I was thrusting in her deeper each time, I was licking her tits. She grabbed me around the neck and pulled herself up, she started to ride my cock, I could feel her organism coming from her stomach. She started to cum, on my cock and on my bed. After her organism, she had to take a break from it for a minute. She laid on the bed with me beside of her. She looked at me, and said your dick must have grown in the last past week. I started to laugh. As I was laying there, she got up on me, and her pussy was in direct align with my cock as she came down. My cock entered her pussy. She told the whole cock in her pussy and just sat there for a moment teasing me. She started to lift off my cock until only my head was inside of then she sat down swiftly. she started to ride my cock again. She was about to organism again, as I said I was cumming. Then she started going faster, on my cock, as I blew my load just as she was cumming. I could feel my warm cum inside of her still. I withdrew my cock.
    we just laid there for an hour just watching tv. She went to edge of the bed to get her phone. She was on all four, I started to kneel on the bed she told me I could fuck her again if I promise to feed her my cum this time. I told her anytime she wanted. I began to push my dick in her pussy to fuck her, I pushed half of my cock into her, and started to thrust deeper and quickly. She started to organism within minutes, and I started to pick up speed. After a couple minutes, she was cumming again. I withdrew my cock, and she spun herself around and laid on my bed just under my cock. As I was cumming, my bedroom door opened; it was my dad. He said what the fuck are you two doing. As my girlfriend pulled the blanket over, I fell to the mattress grabbing a pillow to cover up with. He walked in and sat down on my bed. Asking why I wasn't in school. I asked him to leave my room, while I put clothes on and I would go downstairs and talked. He started to look at Danielle. Then he looked back at me, and pulling the pillow away saying that I didn't have to be shy, we were both men. I got off the bed and got my boxer briefs. I slid them up my legs, and flopping my cock in them. As we walked out of my room leaving Danielle in my bed. I grabbed my phone because I knew I was in trouble for skipping.
    As we entered the living room, I received a text from Danielle asking if she could take a shower. I told her yeah. My dad was giving a lecture about school and sex. Then he heard the shower turn on. He asked if my brother skipped too. I told him, it was Danielle taking a shower. My dad told me to stay there, he would be right back. He went to his room, and got this thick leather belt. He sat down, and waited for Danielle to finish her shower. He heard the water turn off, and told me to ask her to come to the living room, so she could see the trouble I was in. She came and sat down next to me embarrassed. My dad turn me to go to the wall, as I stood up and faced the wall. He got the belt, and he beat me once. He told me to lower my boxers. I lowered my boxers, just under my ass cheeks, he told me no, as he pulled them all the way down. Now they are around my ankles as the belt came across my backside again. My cheeks were on fire. My dad told me to turn around and apologize to my girlfriend for making her get in trouble too. As I bent down to pull my boxers up, my dad stepped on them, he said I didn't tell you to get dressed. As I turned around i covered myself up. I told Danielle I was sorry for making her skip with me. My dad said hand at your side like a gentleman, and say it like a gentleman would. I began to repeat myself, as the belt came across my dick, which stung like a bitch. Tears started to fill in my eyes. Just as I was still standing at the wall, my friend walked in the front door without knocking, to see me standing naked against the wall. I was so embarrassed. My dad told me to go get dressed, Danielle and my friend Nick followed. I just wanted to get out of there, i just left my boxers on the floor in the living room. As I entered my room, I notice I had a red mark going across my dick. Nick asked, what that was all about. I explained it to him, as I was finding clothes to wear. As I was about to put on another pair of boxers, my girlfriend came to me and kissed me. She started to rub my cock, and jerk me off saying she was sorry. I told her no big deal, let not put on another show for Nick. She turned around and sat on the bed as i got dressed.

2. ryanored

ryanored New Member

Albums:
    hot keep going

3. ChuckNLA

ChuckNLA Member

WOW......not what I was expecting, but please keep going

4. thatdude1981

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I finished getting dressed, then I asked Michelle if she wanted to get something to eat, she said yes. I asked Nick if he wanted to join us. He always says yes, so it was useless to ask him. As I was going downstairs, I heard my dad call for me in the kitchen, I told them that I would meet them outside.
    As I entered the kitchen, he told me to empty my pockets. I began to remove my cellphone, keys and wallet from my pockets. I placed them on the counter. He told me while I was upstairs, he searched my truck and he found something in the ashtray. He asked if I had anything else in my pockets. I told him no. He told me to remove my pants, and hand them to him. As I unbuckled my belt, I kicked off my shoes. I unbutton my pants, and let them fall to the floor. I picked them up and handed them to him, he began to go through the pockets, removing the lint out of the pockets as I stood there in my boxers. I asked him what he has found in my truck. He told me that he found a roach in my ashtray. Then I asked him, why did he search it in the first place, he told me that my brother Adam told him that I was acting weird like I was high in the morning. He asked if I had any drugs in his house, I told him yeah, I have them all over the house, in my room, in my boxers, and in my bathroom. As we were talking, in walked my brother Adam. He went to the fridge to get a drink, my dad looked at me and told me to drop them. I slid them down my legs, and I handed them to him. Adam looked over at me, and I could see by his expression that he was embarrassed by seeing me like this in the kitchen. My dad felt my boxers up then handed them back to me with my pants and told me to get dress. He then took my keys off of the counter, as he began to remove my truck keys from the ring. He told me that my truck could stay in the garage for the rest of the school year, which I appealed was unfair since I don't use drugs. Matter of fact, it was Adam's drugs, he used my truck the other night and left it in there, but I wasn't going to rat him out. I told him I was going to get some food as I walked out of the kitchen, he told me be back before my mom got home.
    As I walked out of my house, I told Nick he had to drive since, I lost my truck because of my stupid brother. As Nick was driving Michelle and I were making out in the backseat, she had her hand down my pants with my cock in her hand. I had her breast in my hand as we made out. As we went inside to eat, one of our friends invited us over when we were done eating. I text my mom, while we were eating, and asked her what time she was going to be home. She said she would be home by 9pm since she had to work late, and she just got off the phone with my father.
    As we were leaving, Nick asked us if we wanted to go to hang out with Rachel and John or did we have to go home. I told him sure lets go see what they doing. We pulled up in the driveway and everyone was outside having a mini BBQ. As we came through the gate, we all got handed a beer. Michelle handed me her beer, and asked me to opened it. I opened it and handed it back to her. There were only like eight people there including us. John asked who wanted to play a game. Everyone said Yeah. He said the game of tonight, we will be "Truth or Dare".
    John was always doing something crazy or stupid. He told everyone to have a sat at the table, we would start playing. He told Rachel that she had to go first, Rachel looked at him and said dare. He turned to her and said I dare you to kiss Stephanie, she turned to her right, and kissed Stephanie with her tongue. It was John's turn, he said dare, Rachel turned to him and said, I dare you to strip. John stood up and pulled his shirt over his hand, then he put his hand on his waist and pulled his swim trunks down to show off his silk boxers. Rachel reached over and tugged them down, to show off his 7 inch cock. He was bare down there. Then it was Nick turn, Stephanie turned to Nick and said I dare you to go swimming right now, with nothing on. He stood up to remove his muscle shirt, he then moved his hand to his waist as he hesitated for a minute. Then he started to unbutton his pants letting them fall. He was started walking to the pool, then when he was by the pool he dropped his boxers, then jumped in. He had a white ass when he jumped in. As he was swimming, Stephanie picked up his clothes and tossed them over the fence. As he was getting out of the pool, you could see he had more hair then meat to say. His dick had to be about four inches soft. He took his seat and turned to Stephanie, and said I dare you to get naked and get my clothes from the neighbor's yard. She stood up, and started to pull her shirt over her head to to show off her fucking boobs that had to be 36E. She started to undo her bra, letting it hit the deck. Your nipples were hard, she started to slid out of her bathing suit bottoms to show off her natural blond pussy. It just had a glimmer to it. She went out of the fence for a minute then returned a minute with his clothes in her hand. She handed it to him, as she took her seat. Now it was my turn, Michelle turned to me and said I dare you to remove your boxers, without removing your pants. I stood up, and I unbuttoned my pants, to start removing my boxers, I started to rip them at the back first, then i started to rip them at the front, just as I was began to pulled them out of my pants, my dick flopped out in front of everyone. John was amazed, Rachel asked if it was real, and Stephanie was shocked to say anything. Nick has seen it before, as we were friends since we were 15. It wasn't the first time we played Truth or Dare. Then I turned to Michelle, and said I dare you to go sit on Nick's lap for thirty seconds. He sat on Nick's lap and Nick began to get hard. His dick stood straight up about 6 inches. She came back to me and sat on my lap. My phone started to vibrate, it was my dad. He asked what I was doing, and I told him at the pizza place. He told me to come home now. As we stood up so did Nick. Nick began to slid his boxers on with his pants.
    We walked out to Nick's truck waiting for Nick to say bye to all these people, as we got in and closed the door, Michelle went directly for the button on my pants. She opened my pants and started playing with my dick as Nick open his door to get in. He looked back at us, just as she was going down to put my dick in her mouth. He just laughed. As he backed out of the driveway. She continued to suck my dick until i was about to cum, and she relaxed her jaw and I began to cover her throat in cum. She pulled her head off of my cock just as Nick parked in front of my house. He looked back at us again, with my dick covered in cum. I buttoned up my pants, and we got out saying thank Nick. He said, next time he wants the blow job for the ride.
    As we walked into my house, I called for my dad, he was upstairs in my room. As we entered my room, my room was completely destroyed. He search my entire room leaving anything bad he found on the bed. In the pile on the bed, was edible panties, a whip, unused condoms, used condoms, some lube, and pack of cigs. I started to turn red, as he said you told me that you had drugs in your room and I didn't find them. He told me to get in the bathroom, as we entered the bathroom, he handed me a cup. I opened up my pants and placed the tip of my dick on the rim of the cup and started pissing. I handed him the cup and finished pissing. He took a test strip out and put it in the cup, it came out negative. I had enough of this bullshit, it was time to come clean as I started to think to myself. I told him it wasn't my roach that he found in my truck in was Adam's, he borrowed my truck the other day and he left it in there. I told him I was drug free. He stormed out of the bathroom, and yelled for Adam.
    Adam came into my room, and my dad asked him about the drugs, and he lied to my dad, and said they weren't his. My dad seen my belt on the floor, and told him to remove his shirt and place his hands on the wall. He turned around and placed his hands on the wall, then he told him to drop them. He started to undo his belt and unbutton his pants when he realized Michelle was still in the room, my dad bent over and picked up the belt and said now. He dropped his pants to show off his white boxers. My dad took the belt up and swung it and it landed across his ass. I could see the tears in Adam's eyes. He told him to remove his boxers. Adam wasn't like me, he was really shy especially when it came to be beat naked. Adam was a year younger then me, and he was scared of my dad. He reached into his boxers with one hand covering his cock up, and he used his other hand to pull his boxers, down. His boxers hit the floor and that belt came across his ass again. My dad told him to hand him his clothes. As he handed my dad, my dad told him to stand at attention against the wall. As he step against the wall, his hands fell to his side. Adam was 5 foot tall, weight about 130 really built from being on the wrestling team, his cock was about 6 inches soft. As he began to stand there he began to show off his hard on which I would guess, was about 8 inches. My dad was going through his pants and found his pipe. My dad was pissed as he picked up that belt again, and it came across the front side of him leaving a bigger red mark across his dick. My mom walked in as Adam started crying. My dad told him to get dressed in the bathroom while he talked to my mother. He went into the bathroom, and I could him still crying. I knocked on the door to make sure he was alright, and it just open I could see he was putting lotion on his dick, to make it feel better. I asked him if he was ok, he said no. My girlfriend came beside me and whispered in my ear, I told her it was ok if she was ok with it. She entered the bathroom, and Adam wanted to quickly cover up with a towel. She said it was ok, she was there to make sure he was ok. She pulled at the towel showing off his dick to her. She grabbed his cock in her hands and started to play with it. It began to get hard again, she got down on her knees and took his cock in her mouth, and she sucked on it for about three minutes and he began to bite his lower lip saying he was cumming. She swallow his load. He told her thank you. He got dressed as we closed the bathroom door. My dad was in the hallway holding my keys. I got my truck back just in time for Michelle to go home. We went downstairs to leave. As we were walking out the front door, my phone started to vibrate, it was Adam, saying it was the first blow job he ever got. I just laughed.

Draft saved Draft deleted