Sleep nude?

For some reason whenever I sleep naked I end up gettting a massive rock hard boner that won’t go down unless I jack off. I sleep in just my boxers or boxer briefs. I can’t wear a shirt in bed. Feels like I’m being strangled. I usually only sleep naked if I’ve had sex. Even then I end up staying rock hard.
 
For some reason whenever I sleep naked I end up gettting a massive rock hard boner that won’t go down unless I jack off. I sleep in just my boxers or boxer briefs. I can’t wear a shirt in bed. Feels like I’m being strangled. I usually only sleep naked if I’ve had sex. Even then I end up staying rock hard.
I was like this initially, but it went away over time. I think it's just one of those things that once it becomes normal behavior, your body doesn't react to it as much.
 
For some reason whenever I sleep naked I end up gettting a massive rock hard boner that won’t go down unless I jack off. I sleep in just my boxers or boxer briefs. I can’t wear a shirt in bed. Feels like I’m being strangled. I usually only sleep naked if I’ve had sex. Even then I end up staying rock hard.
I want to sleep with you when naked...you wouldn't have to jack off
 
For some reason whenever I sleep naked I end up gettting a massive rock hard boner that won’t go down unless I jack off. I sleep in just my boxers or boxer briefs. I can’t wear a shirt in bed. Feels like I’m being strangled. I usually only sleep naked if I’ve had sex. Even then I end up staying rock hard.
Dude, then jerk that rock hard boner and nut big. The sleep after is amazing. ;)
 
For some reason whenever I sleep naked I end up gettting a massive rock hard boner that won’t go down unless I jack off. I sleep in just my boxers or boxer briefs. I can’t wear a shirt in bed. Feels like I’m being strangled. I usually only sleep naked if I’ve had sex. Even then I end up staying rock hard.
Indeed, when sleeping Naked, your boner is much harder
 
I have slept naked all my life, as do my brothers. I only ever wore pants in bed at sleepovers. Tbh I find the idea of sleeping in clothes weird, I tend to move around a lot and often end up pulling bed sheets off, the last thing I need is pants up my crack in the night.

I remember holidaying with a mate’s family, and I shared a room with him, his sister walked in one morning and jokingly pulled off my covers saying “What colour are your pants?” To reveal my morning wood standing to attention and she just froze. Led to an interesting holiday…
Did you end up having fun with her later?

For some reason whenever I sleep naked I end up gettting a massive rock hard boner that won’t go down unless I jack off. I sleep in just my boxers or boxer briefs. I can’t wear a shirt in bed. Feels like I’m being strangled. I usually only sleep naked if I’ve had sex. Even then I end up staying rock hard.
I was like this initially, but it went away over time. I think it's just one of those things that once it becomes normal behavior, your body doesn't react to it as much.
The same thing happens to me. I only started recently. I tend to have a lot of precum too, so I wake up in the morning with a huge wet spot on my bed.
 
  • Like
Reactions: deleted27377131
I decided to start sleeping naked in my teens. I forgot to inform anybody of this decision, awkward situation the next morning lol. Been doing it ever since, if its cold maybe i’ll put on a shirt.
 
When I was in my 20's I lived in the back of my parents house. One Saturday night I had planned to have a few beers with my best friend and he was going to spend the night at my house. He claimed to be straight but I had been sucking his dick for about a year because his girlfriend would not do it. Earlier that night we got into an argument and I said fuck it and headed home. When I got there I pulled out a bottle of vodka I kept under my bed and drank from the bottle to keep from messing up a glass. About an hour later I was feeling no pain so I took off all my clothes and went to bed.

My dick was hard as a rock so I quickly jacked off so I could go to sleep. After I shot my load I rolled over and fell asleep. No more than 10 minutes later I heard a noise outside my window. There was a small window air conditioner in one of the windows and someone was trying to pull it out to the outside. I turned on the light and pulled up the blinds has I keelt on my bed. I could clearly see my best friend standing outside with the air conditioner in his hand . My dick was starting to get hard again because he was standing there looking down at it. I pulled the unit back into the window and told him to go around to the front door. I put on my robe and let him in the door.

We went back to my room as I told him I was still mad at him especially waking me up like that. He wanted to spend the night anyway so I told him it was okay. He got undressed down to his briefs and got into bed. I took of my robe and my dick was fully hard and standing at a 45 degree angle. He was staring at my dick as i started to get in the bed with him. I told him before he said anything that since he woke me and I was already naked that he was just going have to deal with me sleeping naked. I got in bed and pulled the covers up and rolled over facing him. He reached over and turned off the lamp next to the bed. He then started removed his briefs as I asked what he was doing. He said he wanted to sleep nude too.

I was so hard by then as i rolled over facing away from him. I felt his arms wrap around me as he pressed his body against mine. We had never done anything like this before only me sucking his dick every once in a while. That big dick of his was pressing against my ass and was sliding between my ass checks. I felt his hand reach down and grab my hard dick. His hot breath was my neck as he whispered that it was my turn for him to get me off. He slowly started to pull on my dick as his dick dry humped my ass. He kissed my neck and bit my earlobe.

He started to move his hand faster up and down the shaft of my dick. His dry humping became faster as well. I then felt my cum rising and i moaned I was about to cum. He moved his hand faster and I felt my dick getting wetter in his hand with my pre cum. I shot my load all over the sheets and his hand as I heard him moan real loud. His own dick had been humping myass checcks and it expoded his cum all over my ass. We had cum at the same time. I reached around and took his dick in my hand and covered my palm with his cum. I then moved my hand to my mouth and tasted it. He moved his hand to my my mouth so I could taste my own cum and then moved it to his mouth and tasted my cum himself. He kept holding me in his arms as I told him this is what you get by catching me sleeping naked. We feel asleep that way and the next morning nothing was said about what happened.
hot story
 
  • Like
Reactions: deleted27377131
I do sleep naked… I also have friends that come over, or when we travel together, I do sleep naked…

I remember once I stayed in airb&b it was the Brithany of a friand and i had to share a rom With Two guys that I did not know… they looked pretty serious… and when I was in the room one of the guy asked, guys do u mind if I sleep in the buff, he was a Russian guy super tall and hung… lol and the other guy answered that he also sleep naked… for my suprise all slept naked, I was happy… the Russian guy he didnt cover and of course morning wood…
 
I've slept naked nearly every single night for a few years now. I'm to the point where I can't fall asleep at all if I'm wearing underwear or pajamas. If I'm sharing a room with people I sleep wearing loose shorts while commando underneath.
 
I've slept naked nearly every single night for a few years now. I'm to the point where I can't fall asleep at all if I'm wearing underwear or pajamas. If I'm sharing a room with people I sleep wearing loose shorts while commando underneath.
Same here, but I sleep naked no matter who might be in the room. I simply cannot sleep with anything on. My lover is the same way. The very few times we have been in a situation with others in the same room, we try to give them a heads up but it doesn't always happen in time. We both just strip down and get into bed and don't make a big deal about it. So far, nobody has ever had any negative comments or reactions.
 
I sleep naked nearly all the time unless it is really cold. I find my body just naturally generates enough heat to keep me warm. I also have been going commando for at least the last five years, except when I have a Dr. appointment or go through TSA security.
Oh hehehe funny once I went through tsa and I was actually commando lol… when the guy started to palp well… I sported a tent… I was blushing the guy kept doing his work but he did had boundaries when touching…