Sleepy Cowboy

Anything else on him??? Does he have Instagram?
To be fair I’d like to know too. He has a Reddit (he isn’t active on there anymore) by emo_cochino. And he briefly had a twitter but it got taken down because of “community guidelines violations” and he never made another one as far as I know. But from his twitter days you weren’t missing much cause it was either clips of or images of what he done on ph. He did like a few trans women and into some freaky stuff with women
 
this is late but I bit the bullet on this one and subbed to his OF an honestly his pornhub account chews more then the actual OF lol.

Cause I would say about 60% give or take of the stuff on his ph is reposted on there.

He did hook up with a transwoman so that part is true but he never made a full video or made anymore vids with other transwomen when I asked(and don’t ask me for it cause I learned my lesson when it comes to sharing on here)

In terms of responsiveness he usually responded in about a day or so. And for anyone who might’ve been curious if he had any other social media he told me that he was “too old for social media” so idk take it with a grain of salt and privacy I guess.

He mostly sticks to posting nude selfies rather than videos (that he hasn’t uploaded to ph)

And this part would vary from person to person but in terms of customs. he wouldn’t do any of requests that I would’ve liked to see so I can’t really say what his price range would be.


I could try to answer some questions that I might’ve left out or anyone had.
0gtc06gxkjemp98qpnv9n_720p.m4v

0h362stw5gbajzufsnntd_720p.m4v
 

Attachments

I subscribed as well, just dreadful. Instagram type of videos, boring, no cumshots, not even PPVs. Waste of my time
Yeah. When I subbed there were some cumshot vids that he never posted on his ph. But there were also some teaser clips (mostly b/g) that he’d post on his feed but he wanted you to pay roughly $50 or so for the whole vid. me personally for someone who doesn’t do certain requests or see other angles that was a red flag idk
 
As erotic as this was its one of the rare times he showed ass. Side note though last I subbed there were 27 new posts. So I hope he doing something new with his content. Cause I might consider giving his OF another try if he were more consistent otherwise. It’s just a one time thing imo
Gym Shower 💦 - Porn Shortie - Pornhub.mp4
 
Subbed to him sometime in march because I wanted to give his OF a second chance after a little over a year and nearly 52 new posts.

Long story short the OF didn’t get any better he just got lazy with it and posted nudes at different angles. No new videos either this time around. Low key disappointed by the experience but I still would’ve liked to see more ass or him getting freaky with other partners. But I won’t be subbing again anytime soon.

Hopefully someone else could share their experience whether he did certain requests and how satisfied were with it. Cause he would leave me on read.

Lastly he would do posts like 👇 then post it on his ph account.
 

Attachments