Sliding Between Ass Cheeks?

:biggrin1: Oh man, you have no idea. The best part was like I said earlier, she'd throw in a teasing line like "my huge ass is swallowing that cock" or something like that. Which was true, looking down at it, my cock literally got lost between her cheeks( not that it's hard to do, I'm 5" but her ass made it look tiny). Drove me nuts, she was very proud of how big her ass was, which made it all that much hotter.

MMm sweet--so I guess you can compltely make your dick disappear in there then too? I love it when my wife says that to me too while she is looking back at her ass cheeks swallowing my cock.
 
A more usual name for hotdogging is frottage, which is French for rubbing. There can be various sexual aspects to frottage, the most usual ones are cock-to-cock and intercrural (the area between the testacles or vagina and anus). When it is M2M, the large cock can reach there from the front or rear - front provides more visual effects. The recipient often (not always) gets great sensations. The male can have an orgasm from almost any type of rubbing, between the cheeks, breasts, etc. However, my goal is mutual satisfaction.
 
I've seen it called an Italian, ass job, backsliding, and crack fucking (but I've never called it "hotdogging" and don’t think I'll start now). Official name per Wikipedia: intergluteal sex.

The lack of a universally accepted name makes me wonder how common a sexual practice this is. Maybe it's uncommon because it works best when both partners are sufficiently "endowed." Lucky for me, we've got that, and we do this regularly -- as foreplay, as a side dish when I am rubbing her back, or as a quick way to get me off before work. There's an action shot in my gallery.
 
Last edited:
A more usual name for hotdogging is frottage, which is French for rubbing. There can be various sexual aspects to frottage, the most usual ones are cock-to-cock and intercrural (the area between the testacles or vagina and anus). When it is M2M, the large cock can reach there from the front or rear - front provides more visual effects. The recipient often (not always) gets great sensations. The male can have an orgasm from almost any type of rubbing, between the cheeks, breasts, etc. However, my goal is mutual satisfaction.

Here's a link to the M/M Frottage group here on LPSG
http://www.lpsg.org/groups/580-frot++hot!!/
 
I've done that a lot. I'm an ass man and anytime I get to play with a hot ass, it doesn't matter if I get to fuck it or just hump it.

One time I was working my cock between a trans's ass cheeks (lots of lube) because she said I was way too thick to go up her ass. We were really getting into it and the next thing I knew, I was balls deep up her ass. I froze because i thought I broke her ass open. After a few minutes, she told me to fuck her ass (the pain was gone) and she blasted off in the sheets from my ass fucking. After that, I would do the same thing, fuck her ass cheeks till she she thought she was ready, then I would work it in her ass.
 
This is one my favorite activities. Nothing like sliding it a to over a smooth ass. I like to edge this way. Drives me crazy.
 
I've done that a lot. I'm an ass man and anytime I get to play with a hot ass, it doesn't matter if I get to fuck it or just hump it.

One time I was working my cock between a trans's ass cheeks (lots of lube) because she said I was way too thick to go up her ass. We were really getting into it and the next thing I knew, I was balls deep up her ass. I froze because i thought I broke her ass open. After a few minutes, she told me to fuck her ass (the pain was gone) and she blasted off in the sheets from my ass fucking. After that, I would do the same thing, fuck her ass cheeks till she she thought she was ready, then I would work it in her ass.

This is the method I use to get my guy inside of me. Works wonders and drives me crazy.
 
I've done that a lot. I'm an ass man, anytime I get to play with a hot ass, it doesn't matter if I can lick it, get to touch it, get to fuck it or just hump it.

I get so lost, love it all.

This is one my favorite activities. Nothing like sliding over an ass.
 
  • Like
Reactions: coffinhack