small or fast?

Media
for you personally, what trait in partners has been more often to blame for less than stellar sexual encounters: not enough size or not enough stamina? and which one is more disappointing?
thanks!

NotSoDumb_Blonde

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Fast is horrible! Hands down, fast is the biggest disappointment -- oh, or just suck at sex, going at it forever without much result...that's pretty bad too...but fast? Forget it. I've been with a guy that was big, he'd get so turned on he'd come and then wow, he's all done...hello??? No thanks. Stamina...big deal. :p

Media
I've been with a guy that was big, he'd get so turned on he'd come and then wow, he's all done...hello??? No thanks. Stamina...big deal. :p

that's my problem sometimes. i ALWAYS make sure to take care of my girl in other ways before or after if i'm too quick, but still i realize that the lack of good, continuous thrusting can be a disappointment.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I'm in agreement about stamina being more important and about those stupid fucking books :mad:

OP, and guys in general, there are loads of methods for making yourself last long, google 'edging' - plus a guy's orgasm after edging is, I'm told, way more intense than fukfukfukfukfukcum.

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And another ten million dollars trades hands as legions of anxious would-be-cocksmen make appointments with their local mental health professionals.

ahahaha. i don't even know what the fuck i'm talking about. i've had sex three times in my whole life. doesn't everyone know my opinions hold no weight here?

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ahahaha. i don't even know what the fuck i'm talking about. i've had sex three times in my whole life. doesn't everyone know my opinions hold no weight here?

Internet is POWER!

Your follow-up comment may have saved 5 mil in shrink fees.

You are woman, hear yourself roar.

pussnboots

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
honestly? yikes. :(
and MOVING while inside, i'd assume. ;) meaning: sure, i could stay inside for a half hour, but prolly 25 mins of that would involve no thrusting.

lol, no way! Not five minutes. Think of ...doing your taxes or something....but staying still, just moving a little is nice too...hint, hint.

And come on, those sexy novels are sometimes way better...Lora Leigh...omg, I need one of those guys....lol, actually those ones are a bit scary!