Photo Smuggling puppies/height differentials

N68

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is an extension of the dick teases thread. there's a set of 3 guys I've been blessed to observe, that tend to let it all hang out and not care who's looking.

So with these 3 guys, they're all under 6 feet. from 5'8-5'10 specifically. I haven't seen any posts here regarding guys talking about dick size in terms of the height of the guy. Background >I'm surrounded by self professed card carrying size queens. And just about every time I describe a guy's dick I saw, or they happen to know the guy, and if he's under 6'0, they always something to the effect of " yeah, but when you break it down in proportion, he's not really hung."

Keep in mind, the dick tease started while I was initiating a urinalyses( Don't judge, I get my kicks where I an find them. Ha)

The first guy I'd say is about 5'8, fit, stocky not chubby, That's why I figured , surely, he wasn't packing,
th

Jesus man, I thought he was trying to cheat by packing something under his nuts, after a second look, I was like, dam! that's his dick!!!

Second guy was on the thinner side, about 5-8, 5-9smooth stomach, swimmer's build. He's the guy I saw do the jump rope thingy with his dick, that how big it was. And I've said this on numerous occasions.

The way I like to be introduced to marvelous man meat is the "unassuming". One of those deals I'm minding my own business an when he whips that shit out, I'm like, Whoa!!!! WTF, That also describes the last guy. Dick teaser is his middle name. Not only does he do that helicopter thingy like I've seen in Fresnilo's post, but he has that gorgeous body, hulking dick packing going on. I saw it when he did the pee-pee test. And I loved hw he just whipped it out with confidence, as if to say, Yeah, look at this shit! now that's a dick!
3pj86w.jpg

I also saw that shit in one of those lycra-bike shorts deal. DAYUM!!! dude, you just want to mouth that shit as soon as you see it.