Sniffies.com..?

I live in a huge city, right outside Toronto. Over 1 million people. I also live in the most populated area in this city. Everytime I go on this site I see MAYBE 3-4 people. Am I the only one having no luck here?
I would guess it is just a lack of knowledge that the site exists.

I live in a much smaller area between Ann Arbor and Detroit. There are dozens on within 20 minutes of me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: AgHarley
So this is interesting. Currently sitting in a Costa coffee shop sipping an Americano and nibbling on a Danish (no euphemisms intended :innocent:). Have idly looked at my Sniffies app and there's an anon icon literally on top of me! I am gazing around about twenty other coffee drinkers wondering who here wants my ass! What do I do? Stand up and shout any Sniffie fucker here? Get the shop to tannoy? Let him escape? To make matters more awkward I now have a semi :emoji_flushed:
 
I opened up Sniffies on my PC this morning because I was bored and saw there were 2 other users in my small town. (About 4700 people in town but it's still considered a small rural town). One was anonymous like mine but the other had a picture and a description. Had a nice dick, but based on what he said I am almost the complete opposite of what he was looking for. I won't try to contact him but it's cool to know that there are users near me.
 
Anyone actually have any luck with this ap?

Yeah. I'm a sniffies fan. I've had a few hits and repeats. Got bred by a couple older daddies (58 y/o silver daddy, a thick 60 y/o bbc, and a couple late 40s tops). Would have had probably 5-10x more dick by now if I bottomed for people at or below my age. Oh well :)
 
Anyone actually have any luck with this ap?
To be honest, no luck at all. The map shows about a dozen users in a 5 mile radius, nearly all anon and with no description of what they're looking for. I sent brief but friendly messages to all of them and didn't get a single reply. Not really sure why people bother creating anon profiles? I've now logged off the app.
 
To be honest, no luck at all. The map shows about a dozen users in a 5 mile radius, nearly all anon and with no description of what they're looking for. I sent brief but friendly messages to all of them and didn't get a single reply. Not really sure why people bother creating anon profiles? I've now logged off the app.
In my area there are a ton of anon guys too. And they seem to be the ones that message me the most. I ask for a pic (since my body from the neck down is on my profile) and they send a close of of a dick... They don't understand some of us are looking at the complete package and not a glory hole.
 
Checked it out by posting a few test photos. Received no shortage of what appeared to be solid offers--real or not, who knows. But on the face of it, there were enough offers that I would have been able to sift through and end up with the more desirable offers.

The platform is poorly designed. Yes, the anon profiles are weird. Why even allow them? I automatically ignored all of those.
 
You don't have to register for sniffies. Just use anonymous. But a lot of guys see that as suspicious.
 
You don't have to register for sniffies. Just use anonymous. But a lot of guys see that as suspicious.
If one leaves out their face and identifiying information why not create a proper profile. Hell, in mine I say "not into anons" right at the beginning. I simply created a separate gmail account to register with and link it. As a bonus, the gmail account can then be used for further chatting and swapping pics.
 
If one leaves out their face and identifiying information why not create a proper profile. Hell, in mine I say "not into anons" right at the beginning. I simply created a separate gmail account to register with and link it. As a bonus, the gmail account can then be used for further chatting and swapping pics.
Every anonymous profile is instantly ignorable. If a person can't even be bothered to spend 90 seconds registering and putting up a couple of photos, they're not even worth PM'ing. There's essentially no person there.
 
  • Like
Reactions: WilliamG
Yes I am aware sniffles is anonymous I was curious if there were any other sites or apps like it
Unfortunately most all now require a valid phone number. And to me, that's the same or worse than handing out your SS number!
 
Yes I am aware sniffles is anonymous I was curious if there were any other sites or apps like it
There are two apps I use depending on what I need.

For hook ups, Scruff, like Sniffies, will show guys near your location, but it just displays their profile photo, it isn't map based. I am registered on there with an email but I think you can go anon. No phone number is needed.

Kik is good for chatting to existing contacts and exchanging photos. You only need a username and your contact's username to chat. Again, no phone number needed.
 
  • Like
Reactions: AgHarley
There are two apps I use depending on what I need.

For hook ups, Scruff, like Sniffies, will show guys near your location, but it just displays their profile photo, it isn't map based. I am registered on there with an email but I think you can go anon. No phone number is needed.

Kik is good for chatting to existing contacts and exchanging photos. You only need a username and your contact's username to chat. Again, no phone number needed.
Thanks, guys. Been using Scruff and had never heard of this one. Live in Manhattan and tried it. Fantastic! Surrounded by tons of hot guys all w/in a few blocks including my own building and hotels. Even lists how many guys at local backroom bookstore and guys hosting groups.