So I was sleeping...

isyoucrazy2009

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A couple of weeks ago one of my buddies stayed over at my place. We had went out and partied and came home to crash. Well, we were laying in bed talking and I guess we ran out of things to say so I just closed my eyes and tried to go to sleep. My friend was still up texting and I guess he thought i was asleep... Needless to say he took my hand and slowly moved it across the bed towards him. So I figured I'd see what he was gonna do... Then he picked my hand up and slid it down his boxers and left it there. So, I then decided to see where this could go, I slowly wrapped my hand around his dick, I could tell it scared him cuz I guess he thought I was asleep. He then tensed up, I could tell he was into it. I had almost stopped when he said keep going. So I slid his boxers off and started to stroke him some more. Then he slid his hand down my pants and started rubbing me, I liked it A LOTTTT!! Then he whispered suck it... well I kinda hesitated but I decided to go for it. He's right at 8 inches and curves to the left somewhat, I slid my lips over his head and he moaned loudly. Then I tried to take it all but I couldnt at first, but slowly I worked it in... I stopped for a moment and continued to stroke as I let him slide my boxers off to stroke me. I stroked him faster and faster and he lost control and came all over my hand. I licked the rest off his dick and asked him if he was going to return the favor he never said a word, in an instant he was sucking. He sucked me till I came in his mouth and he pulled away. Then he asked if I was gonna tell anybody, I said " hell no, y would I everyone we know thinks were both straight as an arrow lol" he said ok good and we rolled over and went to sleep!

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
cool story...but pls advise??? truth or fiction???...i could see it happening...but i would have never told it...

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A couple of weeks ago one of my buddies stayed over at my place. We had went out and partied and came home to crash. Well, we were laying in bed talking and I guess we ran out of things to say so I just closed my eyes and tried to go to sleep. My friend was still up texting and I guess he thought i was asleep... Needless to say he took my hand and slowly moved it across the bed towards him. So I figured I'd see what he was gonna do... Then he picked my hand up and slid it down his boxers and left it there. So, I then decided to see where this could go, I slowly wrapped my hand around his dick, I could tell it scared him cuz I guess he thought I was asleep. He then tensed up, I could tell he was into it. I had almost stopped when he said keep going. So I slid his boxers off and started to stroke him some more. Then he slid his hand down my pants and started rubbing me, I liked it A LOTTTT!! Then he whispered suck it... well I kinda hesitated but I decided to go for it. He's right at 8 inches and curves to the left somewhat, I slid my lips over his head and he moaned loudly. Then I tried to take it all but I couldnt at first, but slowly I worked it in... I stopped for a moment and continued to stroke as I let him slide my boxers off to stroke me. I stroked him faster and faster and he lost control and came all over my hand. I licked the rest off his dick and asked him if he was going to return the favor he never said a word, in an instant he was sucking. He sucked me till I came in his mouth and he pulled away. Then he asked if I was gonna tell anybody, I said " hell no, y would I everyone we know thinks were both straight as an arrow lol" he said ok good and we rolled over and went to sleep!
Well I have to give you points for consistancy.
LPSG.ORG - View Single Post - Peek While Sleeping?
LPSG.ORG - View Single Post - Have U ever touched man's penis while he's sleep
LPSG.ORG - View Single Post - Have U ever touched man's

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Geez, I was hoping for a real surprise ending. Like when he asked ,"Are you going to tell anybody?" You'd replied, "No. But then neither are you!!" and then you strangled him, dismembered his body in your bathtub, and buried it out at a deserted beach or something.
No, instead you had to go all predictable. Thanks.

PeteThrntn1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

nice story & illustrations!