1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

So is everyone ready for Summer

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by D_smack ash, May 31, 2007.

1. D_smack ash

D_smack ash Account Disabled

Was just wondering if all is ready for summer.Any vacations planned.What do you all do for fun besides having a ball on this cool site. thanks Mike

2. GoneA

GoneA Member

Nothing is more fun than having a ball(s)...:wink:

3. viking1

viking1 Member

I been ready for summer for the last 8 months. What's a vacation?

4. snoozan

snoozan Member

My family and I vacation on Sebago Lake in Maine. It's close to the White Mountains of New Hampshire, the Maine Coast, and Portland.

5. agnslz

Gold Member

Ugh, I hate summer! Thank God they've finally just today turned on the air conditioning in my apartment! It was positively unbearable the last few days!:eek: I don't have any plans for summer, other than counting the days 'til fall, that is.:biggrin:

6. vince

Gold Member

Albums:
    I love summer! This weekend I am going to visit a lady friend in Austria for 3 days.

Then later this month I'll be going to Vancouver to spend a few weeks with the family. We'll do some hiking and boating and chill out on the beautiful west coast.

In August we have a plan to ride the motorcycles around the Black Sea from Istanbul to Odessa with 2 other guys. Last September we rode to southern France. It took three weeks there and back and we had a real blast camping.

It's gonna be a great summer! I hope your's is too! :smile:

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice