Soft and Hard

poshboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just in case any of you big guys are fascinated by a truly tiny one:

Soft: this is how it looks when I drop my pants(without any fluffing).
Hard: rock hard and about 3.75", notice my tiny balls(almost flat).

Attachments

Last edited:

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You know that if you lost some of that pubic fat you might gain an inch or two, right?
In the second pic it looks like half your dick is covered by fat.

Not that I'm calling you fat or anything. You have a perfectly normal body, I'm just saying it might make it a little bigger.

poshboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
cadudeindc: I am 6'1" and it really didn't grow. I had these huge feet, so everyone kept saying that I was going to be tall. I eventually grew into my size 12 feet, unfortunately my dick never grew into my 6'1" body. People (even strangers) joke that I must be hung with these big hands and feet.

poshboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You know that if you lost some of that pubic fat you might gain an inch or two, right?
In the second pic it looks like half your dick is covered by fat.

Not that I'm calling you fat or anything. You have a perfectly normal body, I'm just saying it might make it a little bigger.
I do fluctuate weight a little bit but at my skinniest(size 28 waist at 6'1"), my dick was still around the same size. There was only about 1/2" of difference, and believe me I know. With a small dick like mine, measuring becomes an obsession;)

poshboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think it's really cute. How do you handle locker rooms? Do you try to hide it, or let it be?
I used to try hide it, typical hider: pulling underwear on and off with a towel wrapped around my waist. There were always times when the towel would fall in the process giving guys more of reason to look over at my tiny dick. Now, I just act as natural as possible. It's small enough that sometimes I get snickers or comments from strangers. Sometimes I feel fine, sometimes embarrassed and sometimes turned-on(oddly).

poshboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Honestly, most guys only comment if they are showing off in front of their friends. I will see a guy nod in my direction, then he and his friend will laugh when they look over at me. Comments are typically what you would expect..."Dude, that must suck" while looking down at my dick...or "Wow, that is sooome shrinkage". I usually laugh along while turning bright red. Once, a guy asked (and seemed genuine) if I was castrated, because my balls are so tight, especially after working out.

cadudeindc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm 6'2" with size 14 feet and a cock that is about 7.75x6" cut with some big balls below. Would be hot to stand next to each other and compare!

aandersa

Just Browsing
Media
every now and then you see people with invisible dicks in showers, and i always wondered how big it could potentially get hard. as people have pointed out, it grows a hell of a lot. more photos appreciated.

poshboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yep, mine is particularly embarrassing in a locker room. It goes from a tiny little acorn to about 3.75" (4 on a good day) :)