Photos & Videos softcore (straight or gay) movies/shows

softcore (straight and gay) movies/shows that show male full frontal during sex scenes

Reactions: Dreluro

Voltronhater12

Expert Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
Love the gay softcore we did get but I wished we had quality stuff like the straight stuff. Queer as folk was the only thing of note maybe Dante’s cove as well. Greenwood cooper stuff is filmed like a fever dream, little to no dialogue, grainy camera work, constant fade out and illusionary scenes it just had such bad direction. However I did love the men, especially in blue jeans fantasy, the souvenir chest, Rendezvous at the golden gate b&b and kalahari were my favorites.

Voltronhater12

Expert Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
I love softcore, there's a lot of pride video and greenwood Cooper, but so damn hard to find
The Aebn site ‘allegedly’ has some of the Greenwood cooper movies but you have to pay for them and I don’t know how legit it is cause no one talks about them but they did have a lot of clips of the movies that you can’t find anywhere else since they’ve all been deleted everywhere else so if someone has a gift card and wants to take the plunge and tell us how it goes

Broski01

Legendary Member
Media
Does anyone know of soft and hard versions of gay scenes/movies?

Here's a list I've come up with so far:

One More Time / Till He Comes (1999)
Crush / Crush: Falling Hard (1999)
Focus Downunder / Surfboys Taken Down Under (2001)
Exposed! / Perfect Guys (2000)
The Caller / The Calling (1998)
By Invitation Only / Private Party (1998)
Ibiza Unzipped / Ibiza Hard aka Fantasy Isle (1998)
Coming Together / ? (1997)
Straight Mates / When Straight Boys Turn (2007/2010?)
How To Seduce A Straight Boy / Seducing Straight Boys - True Stories (2011?)

Broski01

Legendary Member
Media
I believe I have tracked down some more from Studio 2000 (according to this site). If you go to videos prior to 1999, you'll see a good number of them say "Soft and Hardcore Versions".

Such films are The Hitchhiker 1997, Uncle Jack 1998, Dream Team 1999 just to name a few. However, not sure if the soft versions really exist.

Any ideas?