Some advice Please

Diesel2215

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the authors on this thread. I am/was never a avid reader, but when I think I have obviously found a subject I am interested in:biggrin1:.
My question is to all the authors, if I find a story on another site that I think you guys/girls would enjoy. Is there any objection to me cut and pasting it in here (legally or ethically)? I am not a writer (yet) and do not want to take any credit for the writing. I just want to share some HOT stories that I found.

Looking forward to your advice.

D

legaleagel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Some authors actually comment on this at sites like literotica or asstr where they say that they don't mind their stories being linked to or reposted as long as they are credited as the author (not in all cases though)

I think its always safest to try and directly contact the author and ask their permission, whenever possible to remove any confusion.

Of course some stories have been floating round the web for years and their original authors have long since vanished so I think in those cases you're probably ok.

Hope this helps

Diesel2215

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thank you Legaleagel. I is specifically literotica I am speaking about. Thanks for the advice!

legaleagel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well if you can point me in the direction of any stories about the better endowed then I'd appreciate it. I love literotica as a site but even using their search engine its sometimes difficult to find stories that are specifically about large penises or size worship. This is why I enjoy the fiction forum here so much as generally it does exactly what it say on the tin :smile:

Last edited:

Diesel2215

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hay Legaleagel! Maybe I am missing the plot? I tend to enjoy the stories of well hung people, but it isn't my favourite. (maybe because I'm average) I most probably shouldn't post any stories here that aren't related to big members I guess. I really started reading on this site so I feel at home here. Should all stories be about big members? (maybe a stupid question) I just find the plot to be a bit tedious. Some of the stories are a little unrealistic IMHO! This is why I found leterotica.

MrDuuude69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
"I most probably shouldn't post any stories here that aren't related to big members I guess. I really started reading on this site so I feel at home here. Should all stories be about big members? "

Since this is a site dedicated to size worship, you should keep your posted stories to that topic.

StudCowboy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a degree in theatre and communications, so I've studied this... to save four years of time and learning, i'll get to the point. Just to protect yourself, i would just post the link to the story you would like to share. This will save you from misquoting, plagerism, and a whole bunch of other messy situations (not all messy situations apply... I mean legally.)

those are my thoughts.

the cowboy