Some Erectile problems & anxiety.

Bmac12

Just Browsing
Media
Lately i have been having problems staying up, and i think partially it has to do with anxiety but im not quite sure so i am posting here for all the help i can get.

Basically i have been getting in a sense, 2 different type of erections. The good one is a fully erect penis that isnt too sensitive and i can get head or have sex for a decent amount of time. But lately i have been having a hard time concentrating and i think i also have underlying anxiety and when this occurs the passion on my side isnt like usual and therfore my erection becomes a lot more limp and more sensitive and prone to premature ejacualtion.

This has been happening more and more and i am trying to figure out what the underlying cause is. I have been exercising plenty and i have a physical job with fairly minimal stress. I have recently came off of drugs in which i was using alchohol cigarettes and marijuana frequently but i have been off for a month now and i dont think that has much to do with it. Mainly because i this problem when i was still on.

So i come here to ask for advice on how to solve this problem, i am not a doctor so i dont know exactly what is wrong but all the input you guys can give me will be great help. Anything form advice to foods i should eat etc. etc.

Right now this is probaly the biggest issue i am dealing with an it is very upsetting when i am with a girl and i will get an erection then lose most of it quick and i am sensitive to premature ejaculation. I also never use to have this problem but somehow i aquired it...

Thanks in advance

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Lately i have been having problems staying up, and i think partially it has to do with anxiety but im not quite sure so i am posting here for all the help i can get.

Basically i have been getting in a sense, 2 different type of erections. The good one is a fully erect penis that isnt too sensitive and i can get head or have sex for a decent amount of time. But lately i have been having a hard time concentrating and i think i also have underlying anxiety and when this occurs the passion on my side isnt like usual and therfore my erection becomes a lot more limp and more sensitive and prone to premature ejacualtion.

This has been happening more and more and i am trying to figure out what the underlying cause is. I have been exercising plenty and i have a physical job with fairly minimal stress. I have recently came off of drugs in which i was using alchohol cigarettes and marijuana frequently but i have been off for a month now and i dont think that has much to do with it. Mainly because i this problem when i was still on.

So i come here to ask for advice on how to solve this problem, i am not a doctor so i dont know exactly what is wrong but all the input you guys can give me will be great help. Anything form advice to foods i should eat etc. etc.

Right now this is probaly the biggest issue i am dealing with an it is very upsetting when i am with a girl and i will get an erection then lose most of it quick and i am sensitive to premature ejaculation. I also never use to have this problem but somehow i aquired it...

Thanks in advance

Welcome to LPSG. :smile:
Anxiety is mostly caused by fear of the unknown and fear is an emotion, it is not reality. What are you afraid of? Is it loss of control? Something else?
Everyone has anxiety and stress and it is the management of it you now need to learn.

Even you are no longer treating the anxiety with substances, you will need to get in touch with what fear is causing your anxiety. That will not be easy and probably requires that you see, at the very least, someone who specializes in anxiety (start with a therpist that is cheaper and won't want to immediately put you on meds that will simply mask the anxiety again. You can talk to him or her and they can provide feedback and techniques to help you.

Everyone says exercise is a great stress reducer but it actually can cause stress as well. For me, anxiety is best managed through positive self talk to stop years of negative self talk and negative talk from others. It works quite well and relatively quickly if you are serious about getting rid of the anxiety.

As for a food to help you through while you are facing your fears, eat lots of turkey. Just pick up a few of the sliced containers in the store. It seems to really calm me down.

Food for your cock would be Arginine. Get the powder form of L-Arginine-Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AAKG). Typically, it is used before working out but I just use a teaspoon (approx. 1 1/2 grams) with my morning breakfast juice and a few hours later my libido has me dripping precum even with no one around.

Feel free to PM for more specifics and all the best to you.
:smile:

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
substances in your system may take longer than a month to begin losing their effect. look at your life conditions to see if there are signs of stress. it can come from many causes and could be affecting you.

your problem could be a self-fulfilling prophecy. "I'm concerned about performing; therefore I have problems with performance."

bobby day

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm interested in the Arginine mentioned by 15shooter in his reply and wondered if you may be able to give me more information on this stuff, I have never heard of it and as having similar erectile problems wondered if you could let me know the type of store that would stock this and also you may know if this would have a different name in the UK? Thanks in advance for any information 15 and by the way, love the look of your cock and hairy chest, (that helmet has helped ease my erection problem...).

bobby day

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey, after posting the above request I found the information on another post in this sector so thanks again, and 15 would also appreciate some more pics maybe?? Just in case you think I'm taking advantage, sorry but any of mine in reciprocation would be - as I know for being told often - disappointing.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
I'm interested in the Arginine mentioned by 15shooter in his reply and wondered if you may be able to give me more information on this stuff, I have never heard of it and as having similar erectile problems wondered if you could let me know the type of store that would stock this and also you may know if this would have a different name in the UK? Thanks in advance for any information 15 and by the way, love the look of your cock and hairy chest, (that helmet has helped ease my erection problem...).

Glad you found the info.
Now imagine my pics minus 15 pounds as I am down to 159!

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Dear Bmac12,

PM me on this one. I have personally dealt with real and diagnosed ED for years. I am in fact working with a couple of MD's on some low cost clinics for this right now. I am willing to try and help you figure it out.

Rarely is real ED a purely psychological thing, but it can be a combination of things all playing against you at the same time. I will also give you a few little things to try and see what the results are.

Few people know that true ED is positional. There are certain body positions which are more likely to cause ED than others. Also, oral sex is less likely than penetration to cause ED. This is a real detailed thing.

What you are experiencing can also be a minor tip off for some other health issues at their very beginning. If we can find that out, you head off the whole thing and maybe we can keep your involvement with ED drug treatments to a minimum.

Bmac12

Just Browsing
Media
Welcome to LPSG. :smile:
Anxiety is mostly caused by fear of the unknown and fear is an emotion, it is not reality. What are you afraid of? Is it loss of control? Something else?
Everyone has anxiety and stress and it is the management of it you now need to learn.

Even you are no longer treating the anxiety with substances, you will need to get in touch with what fear is causing your anxiety. That will not be easy and probably requires that you see, at the very least, someone who specializes in anxiety (start with a therpist that is cheaper and won't want to immediately put you on meds that will simply mask the anxiety again. You can talk to him or her and they can provide feedback and techniques to help you.

Everyone says exercise is a great stress reducer but it actually can cause stress as well. For me, anxiety is best managed through positive self talk to stop years of negative self talk and negative talk from others. It works quite well and relatively quickly if you are serious about getting rid of the anxiety.

As for a food to help you through while you are facing your fears, eat lots of turkey. Just pick up a few of the sliced containers in the store. It seems to really calm me down.

Food for your cock would be Arginine. Get the powder form of L-Arginine-Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AAKG). Typically, it is used before working out but I just use a teaspoon (approx. 1 1/2 grams) with my morning breakfast juice and a few hours later my libido has me dripping precum even with no one around.

Feel free to PM for more specifics and all the best to you.
:smile:

I am going to buy the arginine, thanks for your advice :smile:

Also with my new girlfreind i havent had this problem as bad as before. But i still deal with it a bit. I will keep you posted in the future.

jaygmi59

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Don't know about the powder or its source but when my buddy give me a bj, my dick will just "wilt", then come back and may wilt again. I'd like a non stop hard-on.

Bmac12

Just Browsing
Media
im still havin this problem its weird, now whats is happening i usually get it up and im hard and she get be givin me a hand job or whatever just fine. then i might lose concentration or somethin and my mind will wander and then my penis gets really sensitive and within a couple strokes i will cum as opposed to being able to have it touched for a long time. I cant figure out really why this is happening, i think it might have to do with anxiety but im not sure.

need2bsexy2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know what? The biggest sexual organ is your brain. I am accustomed to bare back sex. When I have to wear a condom, the penis wilts. When I am going wild for it, and without a condom, I am good and stiff.

It is just how you like it. I used to wear condoms all of the time (bought them by the gross) and used Anti-Sperm foam all of the time (she got pregnant) without me penetrating her.

So, my mind is set to dislike condoms. I love my children but I want to tell you, it is too easy for me to get my wife pregnant.