Sooo.. I told him...

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Flingz, Oct 31, 2011.

1. Flingz

Flingz Member

So... we got drunk and i ended up telling him i used to like him. And i really regret it. Nothings changed between us and he's cool about it but i just really wish i hadnt said anything. I feel like because he knows certain things are a bit more awkward now, like when was helping him choose a halloween costume and he thought it was too sexy, i said it was ok that it was sexy and he said remember what we spoke about, its not good for you, and i just feel horrible. I didnt really get to explain properlly on account of being drunk and we havent really had the time to speak about it since, i let him know that i want to talk about it but he insists that we dont need to.

I did let him know that i wouldnt let myself like him like that and he was glad because he didnt want anything to ruin our friendship...

I feel like i should take a step back and spend a little less time with him, for myself more than anything...

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice