South Park Viewer Voted Top 30 on Foxtel

Brensta

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Anyone else in Australia absolutely loving the South Park countdown they have been showing on Foxtel this week (goes for two more weeks after this).

Some absolute classics have already been recognised.

28 - Night of the Living Homeless (rip off of Dawn of the Dead, replacing zombies with homeless people asking for change)
25 - Major Boobage (the kids find out you can get high off the concentrated spray that a male cat releases when threatened, Kenny totally trips out and gets addicted).

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Don't live in Australia and I don't really like South Park at all anymore.

I usually stick to the Showtime shows, like Dexter and Californication.

Zeuhl34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You think those are classics? Good episodes, especially for the later seasons, but they pale in comparison to the first 6 or 7 seasons.

Brensta

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You think those are classics? Good episodes, especially for the later seasons, but they pale in comparison to the first 6 or 7 seasons.

They are definite classics! I actually kind of steered away from the show after Season 1, and then when 6 and 7 came into some true from, I became hooked again.

Last night was Cripple Fight, where Timmy gets Jimmy kicked out of scouts by photoshopping Jimmy's face onto a pic of two naked dudes kissing. Was awesome

Zeuhl34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

You marklar! How dare you say such a marklar in a marklar like this? For all marklar know, there could be marklars reading this marklar. You need to be more careful about what marklar you post on marklars like this on the marklar where marklars can read marklars.