Spencer from Fratpad

slayer04

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey does anyone have any pics or stats about this guy...is there some alumni list from fratpad?

Ah, to be young again! I saw a guy that had a body and cock like that when I was in the gang shower with him the other day at my gym. He didn't have much of a face, but an absolutely flawless body, ass and cock. He was showering about 2 feet away from me, and I couldn't help but admire his incredible physique. I saw him on the gym floor when I was working out, and he didn't look like much. When he stripped to join me in the shower (I was the only other guy in there) I couldn't believe how beautiful his body was. Lucky bastard! I hope he enjoys it while he's young because it won't last forever.

Last edited by a moderator:

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
^ Poor circumcision?

Looks o.k. to me. It's usually "high" but that could be a good thing since that preserves more of the mucosal skin.

love shadow, thanks for the pics.

Last edited:

NYhungguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
nice to see Spencer again and his PERFECT ass. Love him on Fratpat when he spread it for the football score. And Shay is my fucking favorite. Fucking hot man!

atreyu500

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't know it for a fact, but he comes off REALLY gay to me. His piece with Travis involved him pretty much devouring Travis with his eyes, and only getting into it when Travis got all worked up. I could be completely wrong, but I'm getting a big vibe there.

Reactions: jcvoyeur1

hungtoomuch

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know it for a fact, but he comes off REALLY gay to me. His piece with Travis involved him pretty much devouring Travis with his eyes, and only getting into it when Travis got all worked up. I could be completely wrong, but I'm getting a big vibe there.

OMFG, how damn beautiful are you? VERY? Come to San Diego or let me come to you.