Spit or swallow

D_ard10fbz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am wondering out of all the people that give blow jobs do you prefer to spit, swallow, or let the cum go somewhere else?

Depends on the guy I'm sucking. I prefer swallowing all of it, fresh from the tap.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Completely depends on the mood, if I'm ravenous - I'll swallow; feeling sensous - I may make him shoot on my face or breasts; completely in tune with my man - share with him; feeling animalistic - aim on his belly and then slowly lick it up. Or maybe I'll scoop it up with my fingers and feed it to him. Or make him lick it off my face.

There are soooo many ways to end a blow job....:smile:

D_Upsy_Daisy

Account Disabled
Media
I'd swallow if I'm into him a lot...I can say that I find it very hot when I blow my massive load when I'm being sucked. I get hard just thinking about it.

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Depends. If I'm dating him or spend quality time with him, I'll swallow (sound dumb but kinda works out that way). Other than that I'll spit or take a facial. I use to go to an adult bookstore in a busy area, I liked wearing my black t-shirt and when I hooked up witha guy I would blow him in the boothe while watching videos. I'd let him cum alll over my face and chest..."try to clean up" as good as possible. When I walked out of the video area, there were a lot of men and occasionally women who would look at me and see cum stains on my shirt or in my hair. I could jerkoff easy the rest of the week knowing they saw me like that. One guy had an enormous amount of cum and it was hard to get it most of it off...I had to use their restroom before I left. So to answer your question...it depends onmy situation. I can take it anywhere and enjoy it!

will7268

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I haven't done this yet, but would absolutely swallow if I ever got the chance to suck a huge one

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think it's kind of hot when I'm blowing a guy I just met, and he indicates one way or another that he is about to cum, and I get the feeling that he thinks I'm going to have him squirt it on my face or chest or on the ground or whatever, but I keep on sucking and he realizes that I'm going to take his cum in my mouth! And then, on top of that, I swallow it. I like how surprised the guy can be while trying to act like he's not surprised.