Spotlight: Katt

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What is the secret to attaining infinite beauty? How do you maintain it?:biggrin1:
Does the carpet match the current drapes?
If you could be a super-hero, what would your name be? Your powers? Your sidekick(s) [if any]?
Kat Von Dee-- love or hate?
Wouldja boogie down to some Stayin' Alive with me? Just don't upstage me.
Would you be a nice lady and wash my disco-pants for me? Me mum's bein' lazy, and Mitchy's lookin' for me.:cool::wink:
Is there a lucky man in your life right now? If so, which of the Greek gods is he?

I want answers, damnit!:mad:

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I've actually been hiding underneath your bed for quite a while now. Hihi, you snore.

What on Earth are you doing under the bed? Get up here and wake me up. I'll leave it to your creativity to come up with a pleasant way to do so.

Katt said:
I love most animals, Mule is a great example.

Aw, you're too sweet. :)

Last edited:

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello Kat. Can we all say, the lovely Katt?

So, Have you ever been to the USA?
And what do you think about us Americans?

Are people judgemental in your country about body mod and tatts?

You invited me once and asked if i had seen your boobies. (hell yeah I did, even before you asked) Are you an exibitionist? And what does that do for you? (BTW, they were lovely)

Is your user name Katt because you like cats, or is it short for something?

Could you explain how you gage your 20% gay status?

How many tatts total do you have? And can you share one story behind one of them.

Please........

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What is the secret to attaining infinite beauty? How do you maintain it?:biggrin1:
Lot's of dancing to discomusic, isn't it?

Does the carpet match the current drapes?
There isn't any carpet, but if it would it'd be dark blonde I'm affraid.

If you could be a super-hero, what would your name be? Your powers? Your sidekick(s) [if any]?
I think I'd be Katt Woman and I'd rid the world of bad piercers and bad sex. My sidekicks would be Hilaire, Michy and you ofcourse.

Kat Von Dee-- love or hate?
Kat von D doesn't do much for me, I think some of her work is nice, but I've seen a darn lot bad stuff that's been shaded way to light to ever stay preatty for over a decade,

Wouldja boogie down to some Stayin' Alive with me? Just don't upstage me.
I so would.

Would you be a nice lady and wash my disco-pants for me? Me mum's bein' lazy, and Mitchy's lookin' for me.:cool::wink:
Consider it done, :tongue::eek:

Is there a lucky man in your life right now? If so, which of the Greek gods is he?
There is, and he would be the allmighty Zeus ofcourse.

I want answers, damnit!:mad:
Ok, ok! I'm sorry, I was sleeping.. :redface:

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What on Earth are you doing under the bed? Get up here and wake me up. I'll leave it to your creativity to come up with a pleasant way to do so.

Aw, you're too sweet. :)

I was waiting for you ofcourse, but got distracted chasin' dust bunnies. And creative hm? I'll get my clown costume and electrodes then! :eek::tongue:

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi Wish, and ofcourse you can. :wink:

Hello Kat. Can we all say, the lovely Katt?

So, Have you ever been to the USA?
And what do you think about us Americans?
I have. I love the US, I was actually suprised people were as nice as they were! I always thought - thanks to television I guess - the states were filled with gangsters with guns and angry Texans.. It's not. We've actually talked about imigrating there after our parents.. well you know.

Are people judgemental in your country about body mod and tatts?
Even more so than in the states, I've noticed. I can't go anywhere without people beeing scared of me (really), I can't get in a lot of bars and people in stores are sometimes scared to help me.

You invited me once and asked if i had seen your boobies. (hell yeah I did, even before you asked) Are you an exibitionist? And what does that do for you? (BTW, they were lovely)
I think I am. I don't really mind people looking at me, I think It's kind of become a part of my sexuality even. I think beauty comes in all shapes, sizes and colours, and I want to redifine it in a way.

Is your user name Katt because you like cats, or is it short for something?
Kat's basically just short for Kathy. I used the double T's only because I think Katt Williams is awesome. :biggrin1:

Could you explain how you gage your 20% gay status?
I believe people in general just fall in love with people, and in a way everyone is gay. It all depens on the people that cross your path, and mine has been crossed by some lovely ladies too.

How many tatts total do you have? And can you share one story behind one of them.
I have WAY too much, or not nearly enough - depending on who's looking. Not all of them have a story, but the big owl on my upperarm does.

I was raised by my uncle, because both my parents were addicted to drugs. But just a few years ago, at age 34 my uncle very suddenly died. Ironically enough, he woke up finding some blood in his urine and within 34 hours he was gone. He really meanth the world to me, as he was one of the very few people that has always supported me in my carreer choise (I'm a med-school drop-out, so understandingly not everyone liked me becomming a piercer) and made me always aim the highest I could.

I got the owl just days after he went, representing his knowledge and fatherlike ease and support. In front of the owl is a candle, reflecting in It's eyes and a banner underneath with "Remember" - mostly to always remind me of him and reflect uppon whatever he has taught me. Everything but the candle, I drew myself.

Please........

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi Notthe7! :smile:

You're beautiful,
who does your make up, its flawless
I do myself, but all the credit should really go to my sister. She's a make-up artist. Up untill a few years ago I barely ever worn any make-up, but when she started school she needed some one to practice on. Turns out make-up was a lot more fun than I thought, and she basically tought me how to. I'm not nearly as good though.

But thanks you! :redface:

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi Mister! :tongue:

no need for an answer, was just thinking of a kinky idee
why not make some cash fom 2 things you like to do, you should make a website/movie of the kinky katt piercer. think that lots of people would love to see a nice cock at work and then be treated with a piercing.
I've actually done photoshoots like that, but I've kind of moved on prom the industry.. I just don't have the time to do so anymore.

have you ever squirted ? whats your thoughts about female ejaculation ?
Quite often actually. I don't have much thought on it, however I don't think It's something every lady can do.

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
which of your tattoos hurt the most?

My chest, espescially in the center.. Pure gawddamn agony, I'd say. Which would be okay for a few hours, but we're talking about 17 hours, and still some touch ups to go. :redface:

My feet weren't as much fun either, but generally the sternum (on he chest), feet and ribs are considered the most painfull places to get work done.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have you ever or would you ever meet an LPSG member for sex?

Did coming to LPSG change your perception in any way (about anything - eg cock size, the attitudes of endowed men, the existence of "fake" women)

Where are you spending Christmas/who with?

Do you think you will get what you want for Christmas?

Have you ever done any modelling?

Do you prefer circumcised or uncircumcised or no preference?

What languages do you speak besides English?

That's it

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm trying, but I cannot seem to imagine a pleasant wake up involving clowns and electrodes.

Oh.. Pleasant.. Right! Forgot about that there for a moment. :redface:
I think I could come up with something a bit more pleasant though.. :wink:

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi!

Have you ever or would you ever meet an LPSG member for sex?
I have not, and perhaps.. who knows!

Did coming to LPSG change your perception in any way (about anything - eg cock size, the attitudes of endowed men, the existence of "fake" women)
Maybe my perception on whats average (turns out dutch men generally are quite small! Who knew!), But as far as everything else goes, I think I've been around on the internet long enough to figure out it's just fake in general.

Where are you spending Christmas/who with?
Just family and friends. And coke.

Do you think you will get what you want for Christmas?
I'll be happy with whatever I get, because there wasn't really anything I could think of. :biggrin1:

Have you ever done any modelling?
Dear lord, more than enough. Both pictures and movies, for as long as I can imagine (as a kid I allready was a kids clothing model). Can't say I really love it though.

Do you prefer circumcised or uncircumcised or no preference?
Most men here are uncircumsized, but I have had circumsized guys too. It both has it's charm, I guess.

What languages do you speak besides English?
Dutch, Italian. Hebrew, Russian, French, Japanese and a little German. I can read both Latin and Greek as well. :cool:

That's it