Squirting

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hmmmm :/ i have watched online movies of girls squirting but my girlfriend has never done it, is there something in particular you have to do...?

Find out about g-spot stimulation, be patient and listen to her body. After a while, you could almost feel the area filling up. Maybe that is the pushing feeling I felt on my fingers. After it fills up, she has to "let go". Which, is beyond me. I have nothing to compare it to. I just reached a point of inevitability with my chick and she remembers just "letting go". She did mention something about feeling like she wanted to urinate, but not exactly. That is why she thought it was urine at first.

One thing I did leave out is was also stimulating the clit with my fingers and mouth. That is how I almost got my face drentched.

Also, dont expect too much as I have not been able to duplicate this with anyone else. Hey, worse case scenario, you give her pleasure from her g-spot. That is what I was going for until the GUSHHHHHH!!!!.

kjmyrtle

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a squirter. I'm recently divorced after 18 years of marriage. I didn't realize until now with a new boyfriend that this is rare. He explained to me that I'm the first one he's ever been with that has done this. I'm a little embarrassed about it and apologize all the time. He tells me it's awesome, I'm still trying to embrace that.

I didn't ever squirt until after I was with my husband (married at 22) and then I just thought he truly made me cum and that no one else did. I realize this is naive now and have done some research about what is happening. (i.e. found this site through a search about the subject)

I like hearing that guys like this, because I'm a little self-conscious about the mess.

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some of it IS real, some special effects. But it feels like heaven when I have a squirting orgasm.

Yeah you hear about some girls squirting across the room, I dunno. It's not like that w/me. I dont do it everytime or like that but sometimes w/my bf if its a really big orgasm I do, its just like a couple squirts onto the bed but yeah I agree when it happens it feels like heaven, like insane good :smile:

kjmyrtle

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This happens for me almost every time I have sex. I was reading about it a bit that my G-spot may be more forward in it's location, so it's easier to stimulate.

So, is this something that you let someone find out when it happens or you should tell anyone that you have sex with that they might get soaked. LOL...really. I can't even imagine how to approach the subject or if I even need to.

kj

ryalex

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Myname is ryalex and i'm a squirter. I used to watch seymore butts like my senior year of high school and up until that point I was such a goodie two shoes about sex and masturbation. Anyway one night after watching a squirting episode, i decided to do some hard core masturbating...and well let's just say I had to change my sheets, with towels underneath and wipe up my floor. I was in disbelief. And during my initial sexcapades once I went away to college, it didn't happen for a while, then I met my then college boyfriend.
We were together for about a year,and i guess he really learned my body, and it started to happen when he would go down on me, I'm talkin whole face was drenched and drippin down his chest. At first we both thought I might me peeing, so it was kind of embarassing and when i would feel it coming i would run to the toilet, which he said was a turn off. So we soon figured out that it was just that I was having those super duper seymore butts squirtastic orgasms. Forget changing the sheets or towels,we'd always have to flip the mattress afterwards and still clean up the floor, he used to always say I was trying to drown him, (of course, in my love lol)!

It feels so good, it leaves you weak and sometimes I even get lightheaded I cum so hard! It really is an amazing thing, and the last fling that I had recently with an old flame didn't believe that I could, but I was so turned on from months of going without it, (well you do the math)he told me it was like swimming in a pool, but in a good way, then asked me if i wanted to marry him LOL!!!

YOUNGBUCK$$

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One of my ex's was a bigggg time squirter. She would ruin the sheets so bad every time we had sex that we had a sex-location-rotation around my home. Nothin' like the feeling of her gushing all over my dick and waist during cowgirl though...

davesgirl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I recently discovered my squirting ablities. Came as a total surprise too. First few times it was through manual stimulation. Now it happens either way, manual or through sex.

Cunt_cake

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im a squirter, and sometimes i gush (shy face) i thought my partner liked it.. then i found out he don't think it is real, and thinks it's piss :( Now i don't even want to cum during sex anymore and feel like im missing out :( How can i prove to him im NOT pissing on him when i actually do cum!!!???

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My friend Natasha can squirt a good 6 feet in the air. You need to tweak the G spot. Her clit really thickens up before this happens. She says it feels better than a standard cum.

jesusfarted

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My ex girlfriend was a MAJOR squirter and I loved it.
I was fingering her while teasing her clit with my tongue and she just came all over my hand and chin.

I've never squirted but DAMMIT! one of these days... it'll happen. IN JESUS's name I pray!