Stall Experiences

D_Petherick_Poundlouder

Experimental Member
Media
What sort of experiences have you had in the bathroom?

Last week in Atlanta, at the urinal, farthest from door - guy comes in. His face is full of shock. Just full of it. Mouth wide, eyes scrunched and looking down as I pee.

Me? I'm calm, continue peeing, hold in a laugh, show a small smirk to myself and finish off. Give the wag, zip up, wash my hands, see him looking over his shoulder in the mirror and then slip out casually.

Just another verifying moment that I'm somewhere in the big department, lol.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There is something about having a big dick that just seems to happen in restrooms. Perhaps one of the hottest experiences I have had was so unexpected. I was at the Macy’s store in Sacramento and had to use the bathroom. I walked into the men’s room and there were two guys taking a piss. The only vacant urinal was one between the two of them. So I go over there, pull my dick out and start to piss. Both of the guys are staring at my dick and started jerking off watching me. It started to get me hard while I was still pissing. So we stepped back from the urinal a bit and were just watching each other jerkin off. Just then the door opened and another guy walked in. We quickly retreated to the urinal but the guy saw just enough of what was going on that he started to rub his dick in his pants. So we slowly turned around and showed him our hard dicks. He instantly pulled his dick out and started to jerk off with us. Then a guy that was in one of the stalls walks out of the stall with a hard dick as well jerkin off. I guess he saw us in the mirror through the crack of his stall. So now all 5 of us are jerkin off right there in the middle of the bathroom. Just about this time the door opened again and a 6th guy came in on us. Of course we were all trying to hide our hard dicks. The three of us turned to the urinal but the guy had seen plenty and ended up joining in. So now all 6 of us were in a circle jerkin off looking at each others cocks. The guy that had red hair started cumming. His juice was flying out of his hard dick. As if by que, each of us started to shoot as well. It was so hot seeing all that cum. Some shot a lot, some just a little. No one said a word. A couple of the guys grabbed some paper towels and wiped up the cum with their feet. We all just kind of gave a shy smile and left. Just one of those things that seemed to come out of nowhere. I have only had that kind of experience a couple of times and when it happens it is just hot.

Reactions: bryan257

titan1968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That's so hot. I've never experienced that. You just turned everyone on. ;-P
There is something about having a big dick that just seems to happen in restrooms. Perhaps one of the hottest experiences I have had was so unexpected. I was at the Macy’s store in Sacramento and had to use the bathroom. I walked into the men’s room and there were two guys taking a piss. The only vacant urinal was one between the two of them. So I go over there, pull my dick out and start to piss. Both of the guys are staring at my dick and started jerking off watching me. It started to get me hard while I was still pissing. So we stepped back from the urinal a bit and were just watching each other jerkin off. Just then the door opened and another guy walked in. We quickly retreated to the urinal but the guy saw just enough of what was going on that he started to rub his dick in his pants. So we slowly turned around and showed him our hard dicks. He instantly pulled his dick out and started to jerk off with us. Then a guy that was in one of the stalls walks out of the stall with a hard dick as well jerkin off. I guess he saw us in the mirror through the crack of his stall. So now all 5 of us are jerkin off right there in the middle of the bathroom. Just about this time the door opened again and a 6th guy came in on us. Of course we were all trying to hide our hard dicks. The three of us turned to the urinal but the guy had seen plenty and ended up joining in. So now all 6 of us were in a circle jerkin off looking at each others cocks. The guy that had red hair started cumming. His juice was flying out of his hard dick. As if by que, each of us started to shoot as well. It was so hot seeing all that cum. Some shot a lot, some just a little. No one said a word. A couple of the guys grabbed some paper towels and wiped up the cum with their feet. We all just kind of gave a shy smile and left. Just one of those things that seemed to come out of nowhere. I have only had that kind of experience a couple of times and when it happens it is just hot.

D_Chester Sayyes

1st Like
Media
I was in High school once I asked to go to the washroom when I got there I started opening the doors one by one since some were broken or dirty there was 4. After checking the third i opened the 4th and there was a guy taken a dump lol I got scared closed it quick then he asked if I wanted to play I wasn't sure if he was serious sounded like he was joking but I was curious so I opened it again there he was smiling he sat down I went in whipped out his dick and started stroking him slowly. He was 6foot something he was a huge white guy fit with about a 8-9inch cock. I lifted his shirt put it behind his back started feeling up his abs grabbed his balls moved them around and started stroking faster and rough until he came then he did same for me. He was a senior and a lot bigger than me I was a junior at the time.

luvmycock

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Last week in Atlanta, at the urinal, farthest from door - guy comes in. His face is full of shock. Just full of it. Mouth wide, eyes scrunched and looking down as I pee.

Me? I'm calm, continue peeing, hold in a laugh, show a small smirk to myself and finish off. Give the wag, zip up, wash my hands, see him looking over his shoulder in the mirror and then slip out casually.

i see why, that thing is huge :biggrin1:

Pecker Check

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This topic always gets very different reactions. I've had experiences in university johns that were much like auncut10in's. OK, the sequence and numbers of guys varied, but the spontaneity and intense thrill were similar. And that's what drew me back to those places for years. If one thing like this happened in a "blue moon" it was enough to lure me back. More often than not, though, the experiences ranged from disappointing to disgusting to dangerous. The guys who are completely turned off by this "genre" are entitled to their views, but those of us who were ever hooked know the intense attraction. Skinner's intermittent reinforcement and all of that.

B_Craiggers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was in High school once I asked to go to the washroom when I got there I started opening the doors one by one since some were broken or dirty there was 4. After checking the third i opened the 4th and there was a guy taken a dump lol I got scared closed it quick then he asked if I wanted to play I wasn't sure if he was serious sounded like he was joking but I was curious so I opened it again there he was smiling he sat down I went in whipped out his dick and started stroking him slowly. He was 6foot something he was a huge white guy fit with about a 8-9inch cock. I lifted his shirt put it behind his back started feeling up his abs grabbed his balls moved them around and started stroking faster and rough until he came then he did same for me. He was a senior and a lot bigger than me I was a junior at the time.

Dude... how are you "100% straight"

I picked 99% straight and I wouldn't do that :p

This topic always gets very different reactions. I've had experiences in university johns that were much like auncut10in's. OK, the sequence and numbers of guys varied, but the spontaneity and intense thrill were similar. And that's what drew me back to those places for years. If one thing like this happened in a "blue moon" it was enough to lure me back. More often than not, though, the experiences ranged from disappointing to disgusting to dangerous. The guys who are completely turned off by this "genre" are entitled to their views, but those of us who were ever hooked know the intense attraction. Skinner's intermittent reinforcement and all of that.

I'm not disgusted by the idea of restroom sex. The bathroom at home is fair game as a place to fool around.

But public restrooms, especially men's public restrooms, with a few exceptions, are usually some stank ass nasty locales :p I've been in some clean ones at office parks that maintain a good custodial staff, but most are gross.

My experience with the restroom in my college dorm was the custodian going in there wearing fishing waders that went up to his chest and having to clean the place out with a high pressure hose every weekend because the frat guys would come home drunk and puke so much that girl from the exorcist would get nauseous.

I worked in one office where creep was leaving logs on the toilet seats and we were sending e-mail chains about the phantom crapper.

The ones at rest stops always have wasp nests way up high and you're worried it's gonna be attack of the killer bees when you're trying to pinch one off and you'll be running out of there with your pants around your ankles.

etc etc :p

Last edited:

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

I'd be in shock too...but happy if I saw something like you got!

D_Esau Prepuce

Experimental Member
Media
i believe i was in high school keep in mind i hate public restrooms but i really had to go unfortunately some of the sport team members after school were coming in the bathroom at the same time i just unzipped they walked in and went to the bathroom as usual the guy near me peered over and just stared i got a bit scared quickly finished up and left c.c

gr8tdick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was taking a piss at a urinal in a public bathroom that was kind of cruisy when this dude came in -- he was dressed like he worked for UPS. He stood in the stall next to me, I could feel his eyes on me. I had just finished a workout and my arms were still pretty pumped (I was in a tight tank-top). "Killer arms," he said. I look over, he's smiling, I say, "thanks," he glances down at my cock, I look down at his cock -- long, fat and still soft...it was awesome. He must have noticed my expression because he said something like, "You like that, huh?" I said something like, "hell, yeah!" He said, "I work upstairs, wanna come up...there's no one there." So, we zipped up and grabbed the elevator to something like the 20th floor (this bathroom was on the first floor of a high rise) walked through a series of offices and went into this huge stock room. It turned out he was temping that summer in this legal office's stockroom. He locks the door, leads me to the back corner where some boxes are stacked up, turns around, drops his shorts and takes his shirt off. He was pretty muscular with tattoos -- this along with his big cock made me instantly hard. I looked around, he said, "it was cool." I stripped...he was obviously turned on by my body because his cock started standing up. He asked me to flex my biceps, I did and he began worshipping them with his hands and mouth. Then he grabbed my shoulders and gently pushed me down. I was staring at his giant cock -- 9 inches, maybe, thick, smooth low hanging nutsack. I went to work. Licking, sucking, deep throating. He was especially impressed when I had his entire shaft in my throat. Of course, you probably see this coming, we hear keys in the lock and the door opens up. I immediately pull his cock out of my mouth and start to stand up -- I laugh, thinking back, where the fuck would I have gone? I'm in a stockroom, 20 floors up, naked with a hard on! Anyway, my bud, whispers, "it's cool, they won't see us." He pushes me down and shoves his cock back in my mouth. It was so hot, hearing this other person getting something out of the stockroom while I was getting a serious face-fucking. Then he suddenly pulls his dick out of my throat, long trails of spit hanging off of it, and whispers, "I wanna eat your ass." I stand, taking care not to stand too tall, in case I can be seen, and bend over a box. This guy goes to town on my asshole...licking like there was no tomorrow. It took all my effort not to make noise -- he must have worked 2 inches of tongue up my hole. Again, it was so hot, knowing that there was someone else in the room while I was getting a helluva rim job. Finally, the other person left. We both cracked up. I rolled onto my back, put my feet in the air and he dove back into my ass with his tongue. He jacked me off while rimming me. I spewed all over the place. He then walked over to my face and, still on my back, fed me his cock. I sucked him until he shot all over the place. We got dressed, he showed me out. I went to the elevator...never ran into him again.

D_Alec_Baldtwins

Account Disabled
Media
I've had some hot things happen in restrooms and locker rooms, mostly when I was back in college. This sort of thing - gym action, park restrooms, store restrooms, and such was a lot more popular before the internet came along - there wasn't really any other quick, reliable, discreet way for guys to hook up. There's always been an element of risk, though, and some great news fodder when some public figure got caught doing it, never mind countless schlubs who just wound up getting arrested, fined, put on the RSO list, and had their lives ruined. I wouldn't even think of doing this now. Too many better ways to go, using the internet, if you're into guy action.

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've had so many stall experiences, I can't even remeber them all. But one thing does stand out. I worked at a gym with this really hot viking like guy with a big beautiful body, great handle bar mustache and big old package. He was quite a bit older than me, but i know now that I turned him on with my smooth trim high school swimmer body. He wasn't somekind of letch though, and even tho I picked up vibes, nothing ever happened.
At work he used to always carry around and use a green marker pen... it was very distinctive. So when I went in to a stall down in the locker room area one day and saw an awesome green pen drawing of a huge cock drawn on the stall wall, i put two and two together. I got all sweaty and hard thinking about and jacked off in the stall and shot a huge load all over his masterpiece. I have a feeling that later on, he went in there and licked my cum off the wall while he jacked off because it looked like my cum stain had been licked and then cum on again. I still think about it to this day. That's how I came to have a public bathroom fetish.