Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey everyone, im looking to get into a routine, just to see what happens.

My goals are to gain 1 to 2 inches in length and .5 to 1 inch in girth. 1 inch in length would be awesome, 2 would be unbelievable.

Would the classic routine posted here be best to do or does someone have a more detailed regimen I could get on?

Thanks,

Boom

grower_60

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The Beginner Routine, posted here, works great. I hope you have great success with your effort.

grower_60

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For long term goals, yes. I'd set some short term goals too. You know maybe .250" length and .125 Girth. A little at a time. Don't overload your cock too quick. If you follow Big Al's Beginner Routine, be patient and you will see results.

grower_60

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thanks, Big Al.

I'm not an expert but I've been involved with some form of PE for the past few years. I'm not sure there are any experts at this point in time. It's still kinda new and everyone is finding out things that work individually.
But, your Beginner Routine is excellent. I completed it two weeks ago,(11th week) had my week rest then started again last Monday, doing 2 days on 1 off and adding some pumping after the PE routine.

Thanks again for all you do to help with PE.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks, Big Al.

I'm not an expert but I've been involved with some form of PE for the past few years. I'm not sure there are any experts at this point in time. It's still kinda new and everyone is finding out things that work individually.
But, your Beginner Routine is excellent. I completed it two weeks ago,(11th week) had my week rest then started again last Monday, doing 2 days on 1 off and adding some pumping after the PE routine.

Thanks again for all you do to help with PE.

You're quite welcome- thanks! :smile:

dirk2d

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think your goals are unrealistic at all. You will definitely gain from the newbie routine. If I could give some helpful advice it would be to never stop jelqing and always warm up, even when you move onto an advanced routine later on. I gained and inch in length and .5 of an inch in girth in 6 months just from jelqing, some stretches and warming up.

I got lazy and stopped the warm up and substituted jelqing for stretches and squeezes and my gains either stopped or were barely noticeable. Jelqing is like the deadlift of PE, king of exercises. I've incorporated jelquing back into my routine and in the last month I have gained 1/8 in length and girth.

take it slow too, don't try to add more exercises too soon or you'll end up injuring yourself or toughening your tissues too fast and gains will slow or halt. Quality over quantity in most cases.

Oh ang get those kegals going too, you'll need it for when your unit gets bigger! Good luck mate.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your goals are realistic. But no one can know how long it will take to get there or the exact method that it will take. Know that it may take a while, (couple years or more), to get there. That is why you really have to want it. Or you could be lucky and be a fast gainer.

You start out with the newbie routine for about 3 months. Then, as your penis gets used to the excercizes, you start to add things, like new techniques, other options, and things that are specific about you. It is your job to keep educating yourself on the subject. Because at one point, you will stop making gains, and you have to figure out how to get them going.

For example, I just found out about LOT, or loss of tug. Now I will focus my training with that new piece of info and try that out for a cycle. That may make all the difference.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Your goals are realistic. But no one can know how long it will take to get there or the exact method that it will take. Know that it may take a while, (couple years or more), to get there. That is why you really have to want it. Or you could be lucky and be a fast gainer.

You start out with the newbie routine for about 3 months. Then, as your penis gets used to the excercizes, you start to add things, like new techniques, other options, and things that are specific about you. It is your job to keep educating yourself on the subject. Because at one point, you will stop making gains, and you have to figure out how to get them going.

For example, I just found out about LOT, or loss of tug. Now I will focus my training with that new piece of info and try that out for a cycle. That may make all the difference.

Here's a post I made about the LOT theory on another forum:

The LOT idea is excellent, but remember that there are a lot of variables that could affect one's initial estimation of their LOT. Some people kegeled or stretched their penises long before knowing about PE. Also, some people just have ligs with amazing stretching capabilities.

Funny enough, my ligs were actually quite loose when I started PEing, and I added about 2 inches in length in the 3 months or so that I spent PEing. They're fairly tight now. I don't do any active stretching anymore- just lots of kegels and stamina work.

The LOT theory sounds a lot like the effect of tendon insertions in bone affecting muscular strength- e.g.- if your biceps tendon attaches farther down the radius, you'll be able to generate more leverage and lift more.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks Al. Actually, the only change I was going to make is to focus the majority of the jelqs more in an upward direction then what I have been previously doing. I try to be balanced. The LOT threory says to work against the LOT, and my tug is at the "12:00" postition. Then again, I already have 6-7 months of PE under my belt before reading about this, actually, from one of the links you provided. So will it still be effective?

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks Al. Actually, the only change I was going to make is to focus the majority of the jelqs more in an upward direction then what I have been previously doing. I try to be balanced. The LOT threory says to work against the LOT, and my tug is at the "12:00" postition. Then again, I already have 6-7 months of PE under my belt before reading about this, actually, from one of the links you provided. So will it still be effective?

The ligs are most stretched by jelqing downwards, so jelqing upwards would stress them even less. While the LOT theory is interesting, I've never really subscribed to it and many men have trained against it have made great gains.