[Statistics] Volume Chart

Nice chart... With my 6.25" length and modest 4.5" girth it puts me at the lower end of the scale around 35%... seem about right.

Amazing to see that if I could only be closer to average in girth (5.0") I would be bear the 60% mark! A little girth goes a long way on increasing volume!
 
Nice chart... With my 6.25" length and modest 4.5" girth it puts me at the lower end of the scale around 35%... seem about right.

Amazing to see that if I could only be closer to average in girth (5.0") I would be bear the 60% mark! A little girth goes a long way on increasing volume!
Well, a little increase by a 0.25" in girth does a lot...
You are average in volume.

Take in account that this chart has been created out of data of the Lifestyle Condoms survey, with an abnormally high girth median.
I just took an analysis on that data., Well. I 've better, f.e. the Durex KUL (with 742 students), but everyone on the internet seems to agree that the Lifestyle Condoms survey are one of the best, I don't, the result of the girths don't match. The girths have an abnormability in the lower ranges.
Just for info.
 
Mine: 7.00 x 5.00 min and 7.5 x 5.25 max. ( Bone pressed )
Roughly.
Incidentally it surprises me a little that you , a Dutchman, made your chart in inches. rather than cms.
The data of the Lifestyle Condoms survey was in inches, that's why.
But the chart indicates also the cm's.
The minimum volume = NBPL and midshaft girth
The maximum volume = BPL and base girth. (if base girth > midshaft - otherwise reverse )

You 're high end average volume.
You 're bigger in volume than 71.6982% of all men , and certainly 1 on 8 is bigger in volume.
 
Updated chart of the Lifestyle Condoms survey from 4"50 Lenght upto 9"50 - girth from 4"25 upto 7"25 :

Color codes :
Light yellow : -2 standard deviations : Small volume
Green : average volume : light green from -1 std to 0; dark from 0 std to +1
Yellow : Big volume : light : from +1 upto 2std; dark +2std ( very big volume )
Red : Excessive volume : from +3std
Purple : Extreme +4std
example (9"50x7"25) = 99.9998% = 2 on 1,000,000 = 1 on 500,000
 

Attachments

Last edited:
Mines 7 x 5.5 to 7.5 x 5.5 so I'm larger than 88-92% of guys?
Am I reading that right?

Also what did you mean when you said the lifestyles surbey had girth abnormalities?
Oh and I think there are a few people on the site whose girth is thicker than 7.25 although they don't have 9.5"+ length.
 
Mines 7 x 5.5 to 7.5 x 5.5 so I'm larger than 88-92% of guys?
Am I reading that right?

Also what did you mean when you said the lifestyles surbey had girth abnormalities?
Oh and I think there are a few people on the site whose girth is thicker than 7.25 although they don't have 9.5"+ length.

(*) You must interprete the data as follow, minimum volume (NBPL x midshaft girth)= you're larger than % of all men.
Maximum volume (BPL x base girth ) = 100 - x% = certainly bigger than you.

If your 7 x 5"5 is NBPL and midshaft girth you're certainly bigger in volume than 88.6476%, so in the big volume range.
At 7.5 x 5.5 ( BPL and base girth ) - minimum 7.5331% are bigger in volume or 1 on 13.

If the girth is bigger than 7"25 - they take 7"25; because such big girths are base girths and differs much from the midshaft girth.

Yes the girth in the lifestyles survey has an abnormal spread in the lower ranges, what also influences the standard deviation for girth. The standard deviation for girth is too high.

(*) Note : according to the data of the survey.
 
Ok thanks that clears it up a lot.
Oh, and is that girth thing factored out of your table or is the table screwy?
I'm assuming it's the first one but I'd like to know.

Get Well Soon!
 
Ok thanks that clears it up a lot.
Oh, and is that girth thing factored out of your table or is the table screwy?
I'm assuming it's the first one but I'd like to know.

Get Well Soon!
I didn t manipulated the data. Just, I've used a factor of 98% for the girth, as a circumference of a penis isn t a circle.

And for the girth abnormalities in the lower ranges, I can't solve it, as I don't have the individual data's of Lenght X Girth. That's why you don't see the percentile for the lower ranges.

However the green range ( -1 upto + 1std ) has a very good reflection of the average range (68% - 2 on 3), with a maximum error of 2%.
 
So at a minimum of 6 7/8x5.6 and a maximum of 7 5/8 x5.6 (girth is uniform) where does that put me? Also, we know that "above average" is statistically big, but what size is considered big by the majority of women in bp inches? I don't personally think a woman would bat an eyeladh at a75% cock
 
So at a minimum of 6 7/8x5.6 and a maximum of 7 5/8 x5.6 (girth is uniform) where does that put me? Also, we know that "above average" is statistically big, but what size is considered big by the majority of women in bp inches? I don't personally think a woman would bat an eyeladh at a75% cock

No the bold isn't true, above average, is not statistically big.
Well, for most things ( lenght, weight, shoe size, clothing size, speed etc... ) we call average what we see around us.
That's mostly between -1std and +1std : so between 15.8655% and 84.1345% ( or 68% of the total range - 2 on 3 is average )

Industry of consumer products, statistici and even we see that as average.
A minority of 1/3 doesn t fit in the average that we see around us. 1/6 is smaller, 1/6 is bigger.
Certainly when we go higher on the range, we find something "special" - +3std - or in this chart the red zone. ( that's less than 1 on 741 )

You 're in the big volume range : or 86.2869% are less in volume.
And certainly 7.5331% or 1 on 13 are bigger in volume.
So big volume, statistical, but also for the majority of woman (+68%).

Summary : Random 13 males, 1 is certainly bigger, 1 or 2 equal, approx 10 less - and this in volume reference.

Note1 : Strange that you've the same base as midshaft girth, and you measure on 1/10th of an inch.

Note2 : The average that we have in mind is the size, speed, weight, whatever that we experience regurlarly.
Therefore a girl with a lot of lovers has a better idea what average is than a girl who can count her lovers on 1 hand.
If she had only a lover who was 4"50, and you are 6"75 you're extra-ordinary long. If she had only a lover of 9"00, you gonna be very small in her eyes...
 
Last edited:
I guess I should have said 5 5/8. I was typing from my phone. My girth is the same basically anywhere up to the head.
No the bold isn't true, above average, is not statistically big.
Well, for most things ( lenght, weight, shoe size, clothing size, speed etc... ) we call average what we see around us.
That's mostly between -1std and +1std : so between 15.8655% and 84.1345% ( or 68% of the total range - 2 on 3 is average )

Industry of consumer products, statistici and even we see that as average.
A minority of 1/3 doesn t fit in the average that we see around us. 1/6 is smaller, 1/6 is bigger.
Certainly when we go higher on the range, we find something "special" - +3std - or in this chart the red zone. ( that's less than 1 on 741 )

You 're in the big volume range : or 86.2869% are less in volume.
And certainly 7.5331% or 1 on 13 are bigger in volume.
So big volume, statistical, but also for the majority of woman (+68%).

Summary : Random 13 males, 1 is certainly bigger, 1 or 2 equal, approx 10 less - and this in volume reference.

Note1 : Strange that you've the same base as midshaft girth, and you measure on 1/10th of an inch.

Note2 : The average that we have in mind is the size, speed, weight, whatever that we experience regurlarly.
Therefore a girl with a lot of lovers has a better idea what average is than a girl who can count her lovers on 1 hand.
If she had only a lover who was 4"50, and you are 6"75 you're extra-ordinary long. If she had only a lover of 9"00, you gonna be very small in her eyes...
 
max - 7.28"x5.59"
min- 7.08"x5.51"

So am I 88.64?
Yes. It's not so amazing. Once you're above 6 x 5, and certainly in girth the percentile goes quickly to the 90%.

You re bigger in volume than 88.6476% of all.
But at least 9.2984% is bigger in volume or 1 on 11.

Note : most men will sit in the green range ( about +2 on 3 ); but on LPSG; the main group will be the yellow range.
The starter members in the purple range, what you even DON'T see in porno.
 
Last edited:
I appreciate the time you put into this. Cool chart and a good ego boost, thanks!
 
I'm at home now.
But I can not walk. 1 leg has no plaster for more than 1 week.
Tomorrow the left leg, comes out of plaster.
Every 2 days a kine comes to do with me some exercises. All my muscles in my legs seems that they have vaporised in less than 2 months...

But come on, put some new data, that I can think of something else than the Giro...