- Joined
- Jul 19, 2019
- Posts
- 746
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 732
- Points
- 153
- Location
- California (United States)
- Gender
- Male
Yup, and they use their power to look the men changing room, sometimes you can hear them giggle
Ah, the jutsu of size stealth. Don't forget to replace the kusari-gama with a tape measure.I picture ninjas. With rulers instead of katanas.
I picture ninjas. With rulers instead of katanas.
Like being conspicuous in a fire truck with lights and sirensHiding in plain sight perhaps...
Like being conspicuous in a fire truck with lights and sirens
The really good ones have concave armpits.
I think it's law.
No, and don’t bring it up. It’s a traumatic memory.Doesn't everyone have concave armpits?
Apparently, it's a thing....
The freaky thing is the video (really a still picture) is narrated by a synthesized voice. Apparently, she is so stealth that she must do this to stay covert. Or, maybe Siri is telling us her preference, and has just disguised her voice a bit...
Apparently, it's a thing....
The freaky thing is the video (really a still picture) is narrated by a synthesized voice. Apparently, she is so stealth that she must do this to stay covert. Or, maybe Siri is telling us her preference, and has just disguised her voice a bit...
Thanks man the video was hilarious lol
Really? Racism, market value of women, etc is hilarious?
My mind was laughing at the monotone robot voice and the silly cartoon picture.
As for the actual content I didn’t really see it as something literal..
It’s more of a joke imo. Now if it’s to be taken seriously I think the author should have used a better context.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.