Stephen Colbert

dspann

Experimental Member
Media
After watching him DESTROY George W. Bush at that press club dinner a few years ago we can be certain of one thing: Colbert has balls so big you can see them from Outer Space.

NewArtz

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gosh, this is the second thread on Stephen Colbert in as many weeks, both with the same name. For what it's worth: the answer to the boxers, brief or commando question no one ever asked.

30328d1210991796-stephen-colbert-commando2.jpg

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Count me as one who finds Stephen Colbert attractive. Something odd is that his level of attractiveness to me seems to vary from day to day. One day I can think he's kinda ugly with his beady eyes and the next I think he looks so good in his suit and glasses. It's weird, but overall I think he is attractive.

bek2335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Stephen Colbert is not Jewish. He's a practicing Roman Catholic, believe it or not.

I have liked him since his days appearing in Strangers With Candy...one of the funniest shows ever.

scratch

Sexy Member
Media
Back when he was on "Strangers With Candy," there's a scene in one of the episodes where his character is posing in the nude while someone paints his portrait. He's seated, and you don't really see anything, until another character bursts into the room -- whereupon Colbert springs out of his seat and we get an accidental glimpse of his low-hangers.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Voglener

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A few months back he and 4 others hosted the Emmy awards show and he was up for the best "something(?)" award. Anyway, each host had a little skit where all their staff was included in the clip for the nominees. Conan O'Brien was one of them with his staff around him like babies and the final complete picture being him lying on a bed with Angelina Jolie. Too funny.

If you can find Colbert's clip it has his staff in a hunting montage if I remember correctly. At the end of the clip Colbert comes out with a gun in his boxers and I was shocked! Dude's got swing!

cocktaste

Superior Member
Media
Chadds Ford Township, PA, United States of America
I bet Stephen Colbert has a big ol' black cock like Mr. Snakey, rec2000 and prepstud have. I read that he is supposed to have a Christmas special.
YEP! This week!

A Stephen Colbert Christmas!

You're going to see lots of jazz hands! Jon Stewart even sings in it.

Willie Nelson, Elvis Costello, Toby Keith, John Legend, etc., all guest stars. It's already coming out on DVD Tuesday! Oh, and Elvis Costello gets attacked by Stephen's arch nemesis: bears!

He was on the Early Show last week, singing Christmas Carols with Diane Sawyer:
YouTube - Stephen Colbert on CBS Early Show 11/18/08

He went on the day after on his show, and based Diane, lmao.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Attachments