steven daigle

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Have you ever seen such a cute, hot, all american stud like Steven Daigle.. and a hot cowboy stud at that.

He's not terribly large, but one thing I've come to truly realize is that a guy doesn't have to have a large penis to be hot.

FUCK, just look at those young, willing eyes and tell me this guy's not smoking hot.

Attachments

RobVuo1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He was all over the internet and social media but he then he just disappeared. Some of the things he posted seemed to indicate he was having issues with depression. I got the impression he was very unhappy was suffering from low self-esteem. Hope he's okay as he seemed like a genuinely nice guy. Maybe he got too famous too fast.

billybones

Superior Member
Media
Have you ever seen such a cute, hot, all american stud like Steven Daigle.. and a hot cowboy stud at that.

He's not terribly large, but one thing I've come to truly realize is that a guy doesn't have to have a large penis to be hot.

FUCK, just look at those young, willing eyes and tell me this guy's not smoking hot.
My black friends would eat him up. He does nothing for me, but they’d love him to bits.

billybones

Superior Member
Media
What about him would they love? I do too but I understand he's not for everyone. He seemed to enjoy fucking and getting fucked in his scenes.
To put it indelicately, that when they see him they’d assume he’d punch them in the back of the head and proceed to rough, angry sex. And then sing them a country song.
I’m vicariously speaking only for my friends, not everyone that may encounter him. I don’t know what strangers are thinking, but I know my friends.

Reactions: RobVuo1

RobVuo1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To put it indelicately, that when they see him they’d assume he’d punch them in the back of the head and proceed to rough, angry sex. And then sing them a country song.
I’m vicariously speaking only for my friends, not everyone that may encounter him. I don’t know what strangers are thinking, but I know my friends.
I think I like your friends. ;)