Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Today I have taken out most of the stitches from my circumcision(barring the one stop where it seems not as knitted up as the rest and the ones on my frenmum) but on a few of the places inbetween stitches are raised and swollen. Will that do down in time?
Just want anwsers not augurments please.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
It will go down in a time, yoru skin have to adjust. The skin is a complicated thing that protects you for the outside. So when you have wounds, it's easy to get little infections or bigger. That is a reaction from the skin to get rid of all the dirt that came in. But we do have to help, so clean your wounds a few times a day and the swollen parts will reduce soon enough.
But I also think it's better to let doctor take them out.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
usually those stitches are put in and are absorbing type and disappear on there own. they aren't to be taken out. i have not heard or seen any one who had stitches that had to be taken out after a circumcision. not saying it dont exists but i know a lot of people concerning this and none of them had to have, or take them out. they all was the absorbing type stitches. but you must be ok or other wise you wouldn't be here telling us about it. you would be in the ER. someplace getting the bleeding stopped and being stitched back up.

Ric1

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Frist off I'm not bleeding or leaking anything really.
Second my aftercare leaflet said I can take them out from day 7 onwards ie. myself, someone I know or another doctor plus I didn't not want to go to my gp surgery just to have stitches taken because sod's law I'll get the doctor I don't get on with very well. (today was day 8).
Thirdly I just would like someone who has had frist hand experince of my question.

StormyB

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It will go down in a time, yoru skin have to adjust. The skin is a complicated thing that protects you for the outside. So when you have wounds, it's easy to get little infections or bigger. That is a reaction from the skin to get rid of all the dirt that came in. But we do have to help, so clean your wounds a few times a day and the swollen parts will reduce soon enough.
But I also think it's better to let doctor take them out.

Orrr, is it protecting others from what you really are on the inside? :tongue:

Ric1

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Damn you, you are making it in an emotional thing. I just like explaining fysiology/pathology stuff :frown1:.
what's fysilogy or do you mean physiology? cheer up I'm glad that you took the time to reply.
english is very confusing.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well i thank this thread mite be just an attention getter as i for one have taken care of a few guys who have had it done. and i can tell you that 7 days is way to soon for them to come out. as if they are taken out, should you have a night time erection your cut line will burst and the skin will separate and you will definitely bleed. i have cleaned and washed as well as change the bandages on some of my friends who have gotten circumcised in the past. and none of them had their stitches out in 7 days. or was they ever told by a Dr. they could take them out them selves. thats just plain not done or told from the medical profession. least not the ones i know of. also it takes any where from 4 to 6 weeks for a circumcision to heal completely. so 7 days is only 1 week after its done. and that is clearly not possible to remove them that soon with out problems concerning bleeding and the inner and outer skin separating apart and causing you major problems here. thats why it is stitched together in the first place. not meaning to sound so rude here but if your Dr. told you or gave you a discharge paper stating as such, why did he even bother to do the circumcision in the first place. when you could have done it yourself. and saved him the trouble. you see how this looks here im sure.

Ric1

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
well i thank this thread mite be just an attention getter as i for one have taken care of a few guys who have had it done. and i can tell you that 7 days is way to soon for them to come out. as if they are taken out, should you have a night time erection your cut line will burst and the skin will separate and you will definitely bleed. i have cleaned and washed as well as change the bandages on some of my friends who have gotten circumcised in the past. and none of them had their stitches out in 7 days. or was they ever told by a Dr. they could take them out them selves. thats just plain not done or told from the medical profession. least not the ones i know of. also it takes any where from 4 to 6 weeks for a circumcision to heal completely. so 7 days is only 1 week after its done. and that is clearly not possible to remove them that soon with out problems concerning bleeding and the inner and outer skin separating apart and causing you major problems here. thats why it is stitched together in the first place. not meaning to sound so rude here but if your Dr. told you or gave you a discharge paper stating as such, why did he even bother to do the circumcision in the first place. when you could have done it yourself. and saved him the trouble. you see how this looks here im sure.
in responce to that everyone is different when it comes to healing times some are fast and others are slow i happened to heal fairly quickly. the doctor said it is up to me beside i have had a full erection today and was fine no bleeding at all.

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was circumcised (at age 30) I was done under general anesthetic (which I thought unnecessary - I'd have preferred a local anesthetic). Anyway, the surgeon put in 17 dissolvable stitches which were falling out after week two. The shaft skin was gathered to meet the skin behind the cockhead and there was a bit of puckering between some of the stitches, but overall the guy did a good job. It isn't as neat as it might have been if was done when I was a baby, but I'm bloody glad they left me to make my own decision about it because I now know what it's like to have a foreskin and what it's like without.

I think the bumps between the stitches on your circumcision will go down as it heals, but you might be left with a more bumpy scar. I had a couple of the bumps around my circumcision scar removed later (they're only skin tags after all) and I'm pleased with the result.

I had to learn a new masturbation technique. That was strange, but fun ;o)

StormyB

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Damn you, you are making it in an emotional thing. I just like explaining fysiology/pathology stuff :frown1:.

I apologize pieter, it's just that seeing who or ..what people are behind all that 'skin' for the first time can be very frightening for some people, like that time Angelina Jolie decided to show her true form hehe...but she's very sweet at heart :)

Ric1

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I was circumcised (at age 30) I was done under general anesthetic (which I thought unnecessary - I'd have preferred a local anesthetic). Anyway, the surgeon put in 17 dissolvable stitches which were falling out after week two. The shaft skin was gathered to meet the skin behind the cockhead and there was a bit of puckering between some of the stitches, but overall the guy did a good job. It isn't as neat as it might have been if was done when I was a baby, but I'm bloody glad they left me to make my own decision about it because I now know what it's like to have a foreskin and what it's like without.

I think the bumps between the stitches on your circumcision will go down as it heals, but you might be left with a more bumpy scar. I had a couple of the bumps around my circumcision scar removed later (they're only skin tags after all) and I'm pleased with the result.

I had to learn a new masturbation technique. That was strange, but fun ;o)
Thank you that was abit enlighting (its bloody itchy at the moment the bumpness has down gone down alot I'm looking forward to my salt bath tonight)